Hi IG Community

18 minutes ago, Sterling19 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am highly excited to be part of this community forum. I would like to travel with you all in my journey . I am a novice here. Thanks for reading my post.

Thanks heaps

Dear @Sterling19,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the IG community!

We are glad to have you here. 

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The $TIME token, built on the Solana blockchain, is positioning itself as a community-centric cryptocurrency with a focus on fair distribution and user-friendly market dynamics. The project's developers claim several revolutionary features aimed at protecting the interests of early supporters. Some of the key highlights include: 1. In-house market making to prevent external manipulation and ensure orderly price discovery. 2. No free token allocations to partners or influencers, which could otherwise disrupt the price. 3. The introduction of a Proportional Refund Crowdsale (PRC) mechanism to provide refunds if the hardcap is exceeded, ensuring a level playing field. 4. A time-limited 10-minute presale window to encourage preparedness and avoid missed opportunities. 5. Tiered token bonuses for early participants, incentivizing timely involvement. 6. Partnerships with major projects to drive $TIME adoption and expand its use cases within a broader ecosystem. These features suggest an effort to create a more community-centric and equitable token launch experience, which could potentially resonate with Solana-based investors and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. The Bitget listing, the crypto  Pre-Market Trading service could provide early supporters and experienced traders with opportunities to acquire $TIME tokens before the official listing. This could include contract-based trading, liquidity acquisition, and access to optimal pricing, potentially benefiting those who engage with the platform.
    • GameFi is revolutionizing traditional entertainment, turning hobbies like Monopoly, snooker, and chess into profitable ventures. Platforms like Upland, Axie Infinity, and The Sandbox are leading this charge.   Upland stands out with its ambitious goal of creating the world’s largest open digital economy centered around a Monopoly-style gameplay. This vision, combined with its massive user base of over 3 million registered accounts and 30,000 daily active players, has solidified Upland’s position as a dominant player in the Web3 space.   The recent listing of Upland’s native token, $SPARKLET on exchanges like Bitget is a major milestone. I noticed a Discord Trove campaign on the exchange where users are guaranteed to benefit from a $2000 reward pool.
    • Well into the second half of the year, Solana memecoins are still dominating the space. We've seen the likes of WIF, Myro, and **** make significant highs, and I'm still seeing more Solana memes making waves on my Twitter crypto timeline. Take for example Timesol, which, at under a 50 million market cap, has secured collaborations with platforms like Bitget(also featured in their PoolX staking pool) & Bitmart spot.. I think they achieved this with the following: 1. Dump protection mechanism 2. Fair distribution 3. Plans to extend their ecosystem 4. Being community-centric, etc. Do you think these plans are enough to keep a meme project going, or should there be more to facilitate long-term sustainability? Which blockchain have you had success with in terms of meme trading?
us