ATOR rebrands to ANYONE..... what's next?

Recently, Ator rebranded to Anyone, introducing groundbreaking features focused mainly on Internet privacy. They are rolling out the @AnyoneFDN and #DePIN to ensure your online browsing is as safe and anonymous as possible. No more relying on those massive internet giants – with $ANYONE, you’re in control of your own data.

They sold their first batch of 1,000 hardware units almost immediately, suggesting it is gaining buzz. Their token, with the ticker "Anyone," is currently trading around $1.11 according to CMC. With scheduled introductions to platforms like Bitget, kucoin etc., what's your view on this DePIN project?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• October can be a bit of a wild card for Solana. I’ve noticed it sometimes rallies if the broader crypto market is feeling optimistic, but there’s also been some volatility. Last year, for example, it had some nice gains, but I've also seen it drop unexpectedly due to market shifts. I think it’s smart to stay updated on the latest news and trends and keep an eye on market sentiment if you're thinking about investing.
    • If you’re eyeing Shiba Inu, I’d suggest doing a bit of homework first. I’ve dabbled in a few cryptos, and the market can be wild—prices can swing drastically in no time. I got into some projects based on hype before and learned the hard way about jumping in too quickly. If you really believe in Shiba Inu’s potential and have a solid plan, it might be worth a shot. 
    • Hey everyone, it’s a new week with bullish momentum. $TON is trading around $5.3 today, and with all the hype and momentum, do you think it could outperform Solana in the long run?   If there's potential, I’d suggest we consider accumulating gradually ahead of the bull run. One way to do this could be by exploring TON giveaways, such as the one currently on Bitget platform.   It’s part of a TON carnival offering multiple learning opportunities and a Learn-to-Earn activity, where you answer TON-related questions and receive freebies.   Overall, these opportunities within the TON ecosystem seem worth considering given the potential. What’s your take on it?
us