ANYONE PROTOCOL IS MAKING INTERNET MORE PRIVATE

Anyone Protocol (formerly ATOR) is looking to shake things up with their ANON Network! 

This project is all about building a massive, anonymous privacy network for everyone. They're talking 5.5 billion users – that's HUGE!  

They've got a bunch of cool features too, like Proof-of-Uptime rewards for running relays and even NFTs for early adopters.  Plus, their Wi-Fi routers sound pretty neat for keeping your home network anonymous.  

Seems like privacy is finally getting the attention it deserves!   Anyone else keeping an eye on Anyone Protocol?

anyone 3.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Bitget has made waves in the Philippine crypto market, emerging as the top-downloaded centralized exchange (CEX) app. This significant achievement underscores the platform's growing popularity and trust among Filipino crypto enthusiasts.   Bitget's dominance can be attributed to its unwavering commitment to user security and satisfaction. The platform boasts an impressive 163% Proof-of-Reserve ratio and a substantial Protection Fund, exceeding $420 million, ensuring users' assets are safeguarded. Additionally, Bitget offers exceptional 24/7 customer support, providing timely assistance whenever needed.   With over 900 coins and 1,000+ trading pairs, Bitget caters to a diverse range of traders, from beginners to seasoned crypto enthusiasts. This extensive selection, coupled with robust security and top-notch customer service, has propelled Bitget to the forefront of the Philippine crypto market.
    • Considering the price on the Pre-market, I am eager to see the listing price so I can know if I got another good deal better than PIXFI. Most Pre-market deals are always good. 
    • Well, I know Layer3 will perform positively due to the exposure it is getting from this exchange. I check the Pre-market trading and the Trading Volume is really amazing. 
us