Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Binance / U.S. dollar(BNBUSD) BNBUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Double Corrective position: Wave ((Y)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 2 Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: The decline of wave Y is likely to end and the price is re-entering the uptrend. Binance / U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the wave 2 correction is complete and the price is still likely to move up. Look for an opportunity to join the wave 2 uptrend. Binance / U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Binance / U.S. dollar(BNBUSD) BNBUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (2) Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: Wave (2) is likely to end and the price is re-entering the uptrend. Binance / U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the wave 2 correction is complete and the price is still likely to move up. Look for an opportunity to join the wave 3 uptrend. Binance / U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above theMA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • The cat and dog memes have really come a long way, and lots of people relate to this project. $CATE caught my eye when I saw its listing on Bitget, and so far, the price trend is good currently looking for a entry
    • Is very obvious that dogs and cats are the best friend to human considering these are the most prominent meme communities in the crypto space. Well toad, rabbit, ****, bull etc all tried but Cats and Dogs meme remain top community. The love for this two can be traced to the pioneering pet of Atsuko Sato (Cat and Dog), the dogs inspired Shiba inu and doge.   Now, the Cats meme communities are pushing for the exposure of “Cate” known as the Kabosu Mama. They believe that CATE isn’t just any cat but a legendary meme feline that has been the best friend to the famous $DOGE and now extends a paw of friendship to $NEIRO.   Currently, $CATE is trending after many top exchanges listed the meme.  I wonder if this might be the next doge or shiba but considering its tokenomic and total supply I think is worthy to add to watchlist. Also considering this is related to the Sato family will it become the top cat community meme?        
us