CATI's Clawing to $1? Bitget & Binance Listing Could Send It To The Moon

Yo, crypto cats! 
Got some juicy news that's got me bouncing like a kitten on catnip!

Remember CatizenAI? That addictive game where you're basically the mayor of Catville? Well, hold onto your whiskers, 'cause CATI tokens are about to hit Bitget AND Binance!

Why am I losing my mind over this? Let me break it down:

1. It's blowing up faster than a hairball in a wind tunnel - 12 million users since January! That's insane!
2. You can actually make money playing with virtual cats. What a time to be alive, right?
3. Bitget's throwing a party (aka PoolX event) where you can lock up CATI and get showered with TON. Free money, anyone?

Now, I'm no fortune teller, but word on the street is CATI's been trading between $0.46 and $0.53 in the pre-market. With all this hype, I wouldn't be shocked if it hits $0.75 or even a whole dollar once it goes live.

Look, I'm just a regular Joe who likes cats and crypto. But this feels like one of those "I wish I got in early" moments. So why not check it out? Worst case, you end up playing with digital kitties. Best case? You're sipping milk on the moon!

What do you think? Is CATI gonna be the cat's pajamas or just another furball? Let me know!

4 hours ago, cryptomaga said:

$cati listed above $1 but currently trading with $0.87. I sold mine at $0.97 and currently DCA to accumulate more so i can increase my staking in the poolx since that is another good passive income. 

That makes two of us, i also staked the small amount i got. Im still expecting price to dip more before DCAing on it. Tho CATI is still holding strong, how long do you think it will hold before it dips more?