Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hi everyone, something has been on my mind for a while: how futures or spot traders can get capital to make their trading journey smoother. After thinking about this, here’s what I’ve come across: 1. Funded accounts – You can check out platforms that offer sponsored accounts and apply for them. 2. Giveaways and airdrops – This is self-explanatory. 3. Trading competitions and tournaments – This is the most important one because you can showcase your skills, network, and win some rewards. Here’s one that might catch your attention if you're a trader:https://www.bitget.ng/events/elite-list/detail/957powered by Bitget and offers an opportunity to share a 356,000 USDT prize pool. What do you think about these types of trading tournaments? What other suggestions do you have?
    • For my account I used the following website: http://www.cgtcalculator.com/calculator.aspx The usual caveats apply here, this is not tax advice and there may be other tools to use that do the same thing. I cannot confirm the accuracy of the reporting and I am not a tax expert.    Part 1: Download the Trade history for the unwrapped account (NON ISA)  Login to the Dashboard area Choose Live accounts Select the account you want to download data for Click History Click Trade history Make sure to select custom date and go back to the beginning of time (e.g. 1 Jan 2017). [Figure 1 below] Download this as a CSV         PART 2:    Open the converter tool on the website and select IG Paste in your trade history excluding the headers.  This will be Column A, Row 2 all the way to Column R.  Generated the converted output copy the converted trades  paste the converted trades into the calculator - this should calculate gains/losses per tax year which you can then download.        
    • An IG special edition podcast that investigates defence investments, such as the HANetf NATO and VanEck Defense ETF
us