Memefi players sentiment?

Many players have start criticizing Memefi for their increase demand for Ton as the criteria for the airdrop eligibility remain unknown. While the project trend on x many users continue to ask kols on the eligibility and listing date of the project. The uncertainty on the requirements for airdrop remain unknow but the project announced 9th as the listing date. Key note on Memefi:

MemeFi operates on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), specifically utilizing the Linea network, an Ethereum layer-2 solution for better scalability and lower transaction fees.

Memefi has planned a generous distribution of its tokens, with 90% allocated for community rewards, including airdrops and play-to-earn incentives, aiming to foster long-term engagement.

Users are advised to prepare for the airdrop by ensuring they have their private keys secure and ready for importing into wallets like Bitget wallet to avoid withdrawal issues due to potential server overloads during the TGE.

Pre-market trading on Bitget and currently $0.029.

Sentiment on Memefi is divide as some are bullish on the project while some feels is another failed project due to their demand for Ton to spin.

While the community's reaction indicates a need for Memefi's developers to enhance transparency and communication to maintain or rebuild trust do you think this will be another top airdrop project or you fade?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• This gives more opportunity to users to earn more from this launchpool. 
    • Hey I wanted to share my excitement about the upcoming $CATS airdrop and the Bitget Launchpool event. If you're into crypto like me, you won't want to miss this! $CATS Airdrop Claiming First off, the $CATS airdrop is happening soon, and it's super easy to claim. Exchange like Bitget have partnered with Cats to offer a gas-free airdrop on Telegram. This means you can claim your tokens without worrying about those pesky gas fees! The tokens will be automatically credited to your account before the spot trading begins on October 8th, 2024, at 10:00 UTC. But that's not all! The ongoing Launchpool This is a fantastic opportunity to farm some extra tokens. The total distribution for this event is a whopping 19.5 billion $CATS tokens. If you've participated in Launchpool events before, you know how user-friendly and rewarding they can be. Why I'm Excited As someone who has been using the exchange for a while, I appreciate their transparency and the ease of use of their platform. The fact that they are making the airdrop gas-free is a huge plus. Plus, the Launchpool events are always a great way to earn some extra tokens with minimal effort. If you're as excited as I am, make sure to mark your calendars for these dates. Happy farming and trading, everyone!
    • Many players have start criticizing Memefi for their increase demand for Ton as the criteria for the airdrop eligibility remain unknown. While the project trend on x many users continue to ask kols on the eligibility and listing date of the project. The uncertainty on the requirements for airdrop remain unknow but the project announced 9th as the listing date. Key note on Memefi: MemeFi operates on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), specifically utilizing the Linea network, an Ethereum layer-2 solution for better scalability and lower transaction fees. Memefi has planned a generous distribution of its tokens, with 90% allocated for community rewards, including airdrops and play-to-earn incentives, aiming to foster long-term engagement. Users are advised to prepare for the airdrop by ensuring they have their private keys secure and ready for importing into wallets like Bitget wallet to avoid withdrawal issues due to potential server overloads during the TGE. Pre-market trading on Bitget and currently $0.029. Sentiment on Memefi is divide as some are bullish on the project while some feels is another failed project due to their demand for Ton to spin. While the community's reaction indicates a need for Memefi's developers to enhance transparency and communication to maintain or rebuild trust do you think this will be another top airdrop project or you fade?
us