Get Ready for the $CATS Airdrop and Bitget Launchpool: Earn Big with Zero Gas Fees.

Hey
I wanted to share my excitement about the upcoming $CATS airdrop and the Bitget Launchpool event. If you're into crypto like me, you won't want to miss this!

$CATS Airdrop Claiming

First off, the $CATS airdrop is happening soon, and it's super easy to claim. Exchange like Bitget have partnered with Cats to offer a gas-free airdrop on Telegram. This means you can claim your tokens without worrying about those pesky gas fees! The tokens will be automatically credited to your account before the spot trading begins on October 8th, 2024, at 10:00 UTC.

But that's not all! The ongoing Launchpool This is a fantastic opportunity to farm some extra tokens. The total distribution for this event is a whopping 19.5 billion $CATS tokens. If you've participated in Launchpool events before, you know how user-friendly and rewarding they can be.

Why I'm Excited

As someone who has been using the exchange for a while, I appreciate their transparency and the ease of use of their platform. The fact that they are making the airdrop gas-free is a huge plus. Plus, the Launchpool events are always a great way to earn some extra tokens with minimal effort.

If you're as excited as I am, make sure to mark your calendars for these dates.

Happy farming and trading, everyone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hi guys, happy weekend! Cats TGE is getting closer, and a lot of exchanges have rolled out opportunities for users to make the most of it, especially for those who didn’t farm. I’ll be focusing on Bitget Launch Pool since I just locked some BGB.   Here’s the deal: for those who didn’t meet the requirements for the official airdrop, you can still participate in the ongoing launch pool. You can stake BGB or USDT and earn some CATS. The last time I checked, the APR was in triple digits, and the pool ends in about 6 days.   Personally, I think this is a great opportunity to get involved in the Cats ecosystem. What do you think?
    • This gives more opportunity to users to earn more from this launchpool. 
    • Hey I wanted to share my excitement about the upcoming $CATS airdrop and the Bitget Launchpool event. If you're into crypto like me, you won't want to miss this! $CATS Airdrop Claiming First off, the $CATS airdrop is happening soon, and it's super easy to claim. Exchange like Bitget have partnered with Cats to offer a gas-free airdrop on Telegram. This means you can claim your tokens without worrying about those pesky gas fees! The tokens will be automatically credited to your account before the spot trading begins on October 8th, 2024, at 10:00 UTC. But that's not all! The ongoing Launchpool This is a fantastic opportunity to farm some extra tokens. The total distribution for this event is a whopping 19.5 billion $CATS tokens. If you've participated in Launchpool events before, you know how user-friendly and rewarding they can be. Why I'm Excited As someone who has been using the exchange for a while, I appreciate their transparency and the ease of use of their platform. The fact that they are making the airdrop gas-free is a huge plus. Plus, the Launchpool events are always a great way to earn some extra tokens with minimal effort. If you're as excited as I am, make sure to mark your calendars for these dates. Happy farming and trading, everyone!
us