Account still 'pending' status

TeuchterFX

Question

3 answers to this question

Guest outcast

managed to get them on the phone after many many attempts

told i can share deal but im not meeting the criteria financially to get a spread account

why i need to actually be honest about my earnings and savings rankles me so they can ram it, email sent to close the failed spread acc and the share acc that they are happy for me to use

i would guess you have declined to give your earnings and savings either as a principle or to their required ammount

therefor you will stay pending and can not change the setting by changing the answers so close it up and forget it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Gold Elliott Wave Analysis Function - Trend Mode - Corrective Structure - Likely Zigzag Position -Wave A of (4) Direction - Wave B of (4) Details - Gold could find support soon for wave A and then B retracement upside can follow toward the 2390-2404 key price zone. Since the current sell-off began on May 20, 2024, gold bulls have taken temporary control. However, prices are now approaching a key support zone where a potential recovery might occur. Despite this, any recovery is expected to lead to another leg lower in the medium term. Once the pullback concludes, the market anticipates the bullish run that started in September 2022 to resume, potentially driving prices to a fresh all-time high.   On the daily chart, the rally resumed at 1810 in October 2023 after the previous pullback from May 2023 was completed. At 1810.58, cycle degree wave II ended, and wave III began. The high on May 20, 2024, marked the peak of the intermediate degree wave (3) of the primary degree wave 3 (circled in blue), indicating that the bullish trend remains intact. The current pullback is forming intermediate degree wave (4), which, once completed, will pave the way for the bullish trend to continue higher in wave (5).   The H4 chart shows that the price is close to completing wave A of (4) with an impulse wave structure. Additionally, gold is nearing a key price zone where it could find support, allowing wave B to initiate a corrective recovery towards 2390.2-2404.85. Following the completion of wave B, wave C of (4) is expected to continue downward, completing the corrective phase. Although the overall trend is bullish, the ongoing pullback from 2450.38 has not yet finished, suggesting that prices could drop further before resuming the upward trend.   In summary, gold prices are in a pullback phase following the sell-off that began on May 20, 2024. This pullback is approaching a key support zone where a temporary recovery might occur, but it is expected to lead to another leg lower in the medium term. The daily chart indicates that the bullish trend, which started in September 2022 and resumed at 1810 in October 2023, remains unbroken. The current pullback is forming intermediate wave (4), with wave (5) anticipated to drive prices higher once the correction is complete. The H4 chart suggests that wave A of (4) is nearing completion, with wave B expected to recover towards 2390.2-2404.85 before wave C continues downward. Traders should monitor the key support zone and the development of wave B to time their entries for the next phase of the bullish trend. Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • XOM Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, Exxon Mobil Inc., (XOM) Daily Chart XOM Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Wave {v}. DIRECTION: Upside in {v}. DETAILS: Looking for upside in wave {v} as we seem to have completed a three wave move in wave {iv}.   XOM Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, Exxon Mobil Inc., (XOM) 4Hr Chart XOM Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Wave (i) of {v}. DIRECTION: Upside in wave (i) of {v}. DETAILS: Looking for upside into wave (i) to take out the top of wave (b) at 120$ to give us additional upside confirmation.   In our Elliott Wave analysis of Exxon Mobil Inc. (XOM), we observe an impulsive trend characterized by a motive structure. XOM is currently positioned in wave {v}, indicating an upside movement in wave {v}. It appears that a three-wave corrective move in wave {iv} has been completed, setting the stage for further upward momentum. Traders should monitor this wave closely for continued bullish developments.   * XOM Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* In our Elliott Wave analysis of Exxon Mobil Inc. (XOM), we observe an impulsive trend characterized by a motive structure. XOM is currently positioned in wave {v}, indicating an upside movement in wave {v}. It appears that a three-wave corrective move in wave {iv} has been completed, setting the stage for further upward momentum. Traders should monitor this wave closely for continued bullish developments.   * XOM Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart* On the 4-hour chart, XOM is following an impulsive trend within a motive structure, specifically in wave (i) of {v}. The current analysis shows a potential upside movement into wave (i) of {v}, with the key level to watch being the top of wave (b) at $120. Breaking this level would provide additional confirmation of further upside. Traders should be prepared for potential long positions as this bullish scenario unfolds.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Dalam beberapa tahun terakhir, meskipun banyak bank asing yang menarik diri dari pasar Indonesia atau menjual sebagian bisnis mereka, potensi bisnis bank asing di Indonesia tetap besar. Adimo Paranto menunjukkan bahwa pasar Indonesia terus menarik investasi langsung asing, dan bank asing menunjukkan kemampuan menghasilkan keuntungan yang kuat dengan memberikan dukungan pinjaman kepada perusahaan multinasional. Berikut ini Adimo Paranto akan menganalisis kinerja bank asing di Indonesia secara mendetail, membahas prospek perkembangan mereka di masa depan, dan peluang investasi potensial. Kinerja Stabil Citibank Indonesia Adimo Paranto menyebutkan bahwa Citibank Indonesia mencatat laba bersih sebesar 6659 miliar rupiah pada kuartal pertama 2024, tumbuh 17% dibandingkan tahun sebelumnya. Meskipun bank ini tidak lagi memiliki bisnis konsumen sejak awal 2024, pertumbuhan kinerjanya tetap signifikan, terutama berkat peningkatan pendapatan dari bisnis lain dan perbaikan biaya operasional. Meskipun pendapatan bunga bersih turun 23%, kemampuan menghasilkan keuntungan secara keseluruhan tetap kuat. Adimo Paranto menyatakan bahwa kinerja stabil ini menunjukkan bahwa Citibank Indonesia masih memiliki keunggulan kompetitif di pasar.  Dinamika Pertumbuhan HSBC Indonesia HSBC Indonesia juga menunjukkan kinerja yang luar biasa pada kuartal pertama 2024, dengan laba bersih mencapai 8209,4 miliar rupiah, tumbuh secara signifikan. Adimo Paranto menyebutkan bahwa pertumbuhan ini terutama didorong oleh investasi langsung asing (FDI) dan aktivitas ekspor-impor. Target pertumbuhan pinjaman korporasi juga mencapai 8% hingga 9%, menunjukkan permintaan pasar yang kuat. Prospek Peluang Masa Depan Bank Asing Adimo Paranto berpendapat bahwa meskipun menghadapi banyak tantangan, masa depan bank asing di Indonesia tetap penuh peluang. Pertumbuhan stabil pasar Indonesia dan masuknya investasi langsung asing yang terus berlanjut, memberikan ruang perkembangan yang luas bagi bank asing. Dengan memberikan pinjaman dan layanan keuangan kepada perusahaan multinasional, bank asing dapat memanfaatkan jaringan global dan pengetahuan profesional mereka untuk memperluas bisnis lebih lanjut. Bank asing harus terus memperhatikan perubahan pasar dan kebutuhan pelanggan, serta secara aktif menyesuaikan strategi untuk menghadapi tantangan pasar. Terutama dalam investasi di transformasi digital dan perkembangan berkelanjutan, yang akan menjadi pendorong utama perkembangan masa depan. Adimo Paranto menyatakan bahwa investor dapat mengamati tren ini untuk menangkap peluang investasi potensial dan berbagi keuntungan dari pertumbuhan pasar.
us