Changing Currency

Hi there,

Im new to IG and trading, based in UAE. Looking on FTSE 100, I see the size of a trade is in GBP and 1 contract is worth 2 GBP per point.

On the demo video the lady demonstrated using 1 GBP per point.

I have two questions:

1) Is it possible to change currency to be in AED not GBP when trading as Im UAE based

2) why is she able to trade min 1 GBP per point and I only get 2 GBP per point?

Thanks

Zena

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    BVTC
    Joined 08/02/23 02:43
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 8 February 23,   Uniswap / U.S.dollar(UNIUSD) UNIUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend     Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave III Direction Next higher Degrees: wave III of Motive Details: Wave 3 rise is likely towards the level of 15.37 Wave Cancel invalid Level: 4.946 Uniswap / U.S.dollar(UNIUSD)Trading Strategy: Uniswap is likely to recover well as price breaks through the MA50 and MA200 are bullish signals. and leads to the movement of wave III that is usually equal to 1.618 x the length of wave I at the level of 15.371. Uniswap / U.S.dollar(UNIUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend. The wave oscillators above Zero-Line momentum are bullish. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 8 February 23,   Uniswap / U.S.dollar(UNIUSD) UNIUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend     Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave (B) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((2)) of Motive Wave Cancel invalid Level: 4.95 Details: Pullback of wave (B) when end, the price decline to wave (C)again. Uniswap / U.S.dollar(UNIUSD)Trading Strategy: Uniswap There is a strong recovery trend when the price breaks MA50 and MA200 is a good sign. But nevertheless, the price is in a phase of retracement in wave (2), when it finishes, the price resumes upward trend. Wait for wave ((2)) to complete. Uniswap / U.S.dollar(UNIUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an uptrend. The wave oscillators below Zero-Line Bearish momentum.
    • may I ask if anyone knows where is a good place where there is a forum on Excel Based Trading?
    • Look Ahead to 08/02/23: Oil inventories; TTEF, DIS, UBER and BDEV earnings Oil, tech, and the consumer are set to dominate the markets on Wednesday, with earnings from TotalEnergies (TTEF), EIA data, and results from Walt Disney (DIS) and Uber Technologies (UBER). Angeline Ong | Presenter, Analyst and Content Editor, London | Publication date: Tuesday 07 February