Costain share offer

Guest Costain - Open Offer

Jonathan , I also opted in for the open offer, my account is still showing pending. I have emailed IG and tried to call, but I cannont get a response. My friends who trade through H&L are all up to date. Its a bit frustrating 

Mark 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    MaxButler
    Joined 14/06/21 09:29
    • Fed meeting this week Markets still Bullish, But.............. Lots of factors are in place that occur at tops/highs Time Cycle zone - rising market into it usually tops out for a half decent correction of some degree (However of all the TC's I track this one is the least predictable in an overall Bull market - Reference 15th May 2012 for the last Internal date this TC arrived)  Weekly Indicators are in the OB zone and in perfect place for reversing for the weekly chart to register lower price bars of some degree Daily Chart (shown) - possible Double top + daily Indicators in OB zone There's also an Elliott Wave count suggesting a 5 wave top due - not too bothered about this though IF a correction happens, then its a great buying opp, but as of yet there's no evidence the bull runs finished I've got an aggressive exploratory short 1 penny under the black line (yet to be triggered) - SP500 Index Got a nice Triple TOP formed on the Nasdaq100 * Note on TC's - Sometimes they arrive dead to the day, other times a window of tolerance has to be observed - we're NOT trading the TC, we're trading the price action caused by the TC, which should form formations relevant to the direction of price or likely direction and the TC's are NOT 100% accurate, they are highly accurate but not 100% which means some of them won't work out as expected, hence why we don't trade them blindly
    • Siri, show me what gaslighting an entire planet looks like.
    • Russel Brand tears into MSM and Social Media's dishonesty and censorship of truth over Covid. (20 min) “They’re Lying To You”: If Science CAUSED COVID - what’s next? - YouTube