Jump to content

Trading question

Recommended Posts

Hi, i'm new to this forum and stock trading. Please how do i complete this section of W-8BEN form;Are you receiving income that is effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the U.S.

I am a resident of the U.K, does buying shares constitute conduct of trade or business in the U.S?


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...