A fantastic week for traders ahead

dash1

Hi guys

So this week seems to be one of the most exciting weeks for traders. The FED in the US comes out with its vig announcement regarding interest rates in the United States.

Market speculation is that there is a 15% chance only off such a hike however, you can never be too sure. The bottom line is this, if they increase interest rates our markets are going sharply lower. And if interest rates remain the same we should see a little more in this bull rally to come. Either way, this may present some very interesting profitable trading opportunities.

Interested to hear your comments.

Guest Milloony

Thanks for that. I myself will be short next week but mainly on the U.S market. I think the Ftse just doesnt give the volitility a day trader needs at the minute. What are your thoughts for Monday, short or long?

Hi. It's hard to say as, the market is looking for a catalyst to either drive it up or down. One could argue that Friday is sell-off was some sort of profit-taking due to the early rally that took place the day before.

There is a lot of speculation with regards to the oil producing countries meeting taking place next week.

I think it may move slightly higher but will trade arrange bound

I also forgot to mention that the election debate will be taking place on Monday. Due to the fact that this is such a tightly contested election, what ever is said at these debates may have some impact on certain sectors off the US stock market.

Clinton comes across as being rather harsh on the pharmaceutical companies and certain statements from her may drive those stocks lower. Trump, on the other hand is proposing a lot of policies that would affect international trade and may affect trading and export stocks as well.

I am not sure how much of an effect this is going to have on the US market but, what I do know is that the market is looking for any kind of catalyst that would either drive it higher or lower due to the fact that owning season only starts in October.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Najlepszy kod polecający Binance w roku 2024: VO2P1RYP Kod referencyjny Binance: Używany jako „VO2P1RYP”. Jest to najczęściej używany kod referencyjny Binance na świecie, ważny dożywotnio, z najwyższą stopą rabatu. Rejestrując się na giełdzie kryptowalut Binance, w polu „ID referencyjny” wpisz „VO2P1RYP”. Otrzymany rabat na opłatę transakcyjną wynosi 116%. Otrzymasz także bonus rakeback w wysokości 600 USDT. Dzięki kodowi referencyjnemu giełdy kryptowalut Binance: „VO2P1RYP” otrzymujesz zniżki w opłatach za transakcje futures oraz opłaty za transakcje kasowe i marżowe. Otrzymujesz także bonusy i wiele promocji. Aby inwestować i handlować w świecie technologii i finansów, zarejestruj się natychmiast na giełdzie Binance z kodem referencyjnym „VO2P1RYP”.
    • أفضل رمز إحالة Binance لعام 2024: VO2P1RYP الرمز المرجعي لـ Binance: يُستخدم باسم "VO2P1RYP". إنه رمز Binance المرجعي الأكثر استخدامًا في العالم، وهو صالح مدى الحياة، مع أعلى معدل خصم. عند التسجيل في منصة تبادل العملات المشفرة Binance، أدخل "VO2P1RYP" في حقل "المعرف المرجعي". خصم رسوم المعاملة الذي ستحصل عليه هو 116%. سوف تتلقى أيضًا مكافأة Rakeback بقيمة 600 دولار أمريكي. من خلال الرمز المرجعي لبورصة العملات المشفرة Binance: "VO2P1RYP"، يمكنك الحصول على خصومات على رسوم المعاملات الآجلة وخصومات على رسوم المعاملات الفورية والهامش. يمكنك أيضًا الحصول على مكافآت والعديد من العروض الترويجية. للاستثمار والتداول في عالم التكنولوجيا والتمويل، قم بالتسجيل فورًا في بورصة Binance باستخدام الرمز المرجعي “VO2P1RYP”.
    • Best Binance Referre Code of 2024: VO2P1RYP Binance Reference Code: Used as "VO2P1RYP". Maxime usus est in codice Binance referendi in mundo, validus ad vitam, **** summa discount rate. **** perscriptum ad cryptocurrency Binance commutationem, intra "VO2P1RYP" in "Reference ID" campum. Rei pretium discount accepturus est 116%. Etiam a $600 USDT rastri bonus recipies. **** cryptocurrency commutationem Binance Reference Code: "VO2P1RYP", futura negotia mercaris infringo et macula et margine negotii infringo. Vos etiam bonas et multas promotiones possidebitis. Ut in mundo technologiae et oeconomicis investire et mercaturam facere, statim subcriptio ad commercium Binance **** codice referente "VO2P1RYP".
us