GOLD STOCK

ulobeby

Question

Does anyone have this problem to place a trade on Gold it tells me that it is not on my wraper the rest I forgot. What does this mean.

Someone said I have to fill a Form that I should request for a Form from IG and i did this but have not heard from them.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 12:53

Newest Member
    ecou
    Joined 29/11/21 07:35
    • Equity futures are bouncing around like 'a cork in a bath' this AM. In hindsight I suspect there was too much hysteria generated by gov'ts & the visual media over the Omicron variant. Opening calls look positive - FTSE +76 @ 7122, DAX +148 @ 15405 CAC +61 @ 6800 DJIA +220 @ 35119.  David Buik @truemagic68  1h.   Mild symptoms, Dr that raised Nu tells Marr. Is it a panic response Andrew asks? Yes.       Allyson Pollock @AllysonPollock 8h Interesting preprint. Increased risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2 Beta, Gamma, and Delta variant compared to Alpha variant in vaccinated individuals but not in those with infection acquired immunity. Increased risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2 Beta, Gamma, and Delta variant compared to Alpha variant in vaccinated individuals | medRxiv
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage:   Covid back as the single biggest influencing factor on global markets as Omicron surfaces as the big risk – Volatility hits a 6mth high Japan bans new foreign visitors for 1mth from 30 Nov Indices: Starting out the week after the biggest single day’s decline since February. Today Europe expected to open up after            FX: USD down a little awaiting Fed chief testimony tonight Equities: Watching transport leisure and airlines at the start. Also a look at banks after Friday’s losses Commods: Brent & WTI trade below 200-day SMA. Gold little moved after the strangest of days on Friday ending where it started, bitcoin lost ground   https://community.ig.com/igtv/
    • Nikkei falls again today… are we going to experience a bearish week?