Spreadsheet to work out fees/commissions?

I'm new to trading. I've made 25% in a week, yay!!! Although as I'm dealing with a small amount whilst I learn, I understand that some of this will be eaten up in fees. I've sat down this morning to do up a spreadsheet with the fees so I can work it out for Stop + fee etc, but it occurred to me that there may already be a spreadsheet available with all the different commissions and fees??

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks!

Rebecca :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• In the ever-evolving landscape of finance and technology, Zeebu emerges as a trailblazer in the realm of Web3 Neobanking. With its all-in-one blockchain-based platform, it is poised to transform telecom settlements, offering a solution that is trustless, frictionless, and lightning-fast. It's platform is designed to cater to every telecom settlement need, providing a unified payment experience powered by the $ZBU loyalty Token, recently listed on Bitget exchange. By leveraging blockchain technology, it facilitates faster and more cost-effective global transactions, thus accelerating business operations and opening doors to untapped markets worldwide. At the heart of it's innovation lies its commitment to harnessing the power of smart contracts for automated settlements, thereby overcoming the complexities and costs associated with fiat currency conversions. Through its custom-built on-chain platform, it aims to revolutionize B2B settlements by addressing industry challenges and meeting the evolving needs of telecom operators. With this project, the future of telecom settlements is poised for a significant transformation, offering universal access, operability, and unparalleled efficiency. As businesses navigate the complexities of the digital economy, Zeebu stands as a beacon of innovation, paving the way for a seamless and inclusive financial ecosystem.
    • Hi The Alerts do not function or can be edited the same as it is in the old platform. THAT will be a real turn off for me. It's been a long while that alerts do not function the same (ie the editing of alerts). I'll be looking elsewhere if that function is not fixed pronto. Hope you get onto it.
us