Managing my portfolio

OmarKayse

Question

Hello,

I tried phoning IG but it takes so long to get through to them. I'm trying to manage my portfolio autonomously as i don't have time to keep checking stock/share prices. As such i want to set up a sell order at a price 20% above my purchase price and a sell order on 8% below my purchase price to minimise losses. How do i do this?

Thanks in advance.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Interoperability: Different blockchain networks follow distinct protocols and rules, making it challenging for them to communicate and share data/assets effortlessly. This creates isolated ecosystems that struggle to interact smoothly. For instance, if a blockchain supply chain system needs to exchange information with a finance blockchain to process payments, the lack of interoperability complicates the process significantly. Scalability: Scalability refers to a blockchain's ability to handle increasing numbers of users and transactions without performance degradation. Many popular blockchains, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, face scalability challenges. They require every node to validate each transaction, limiting their transaction processing capacity. As more users join or transaction volumes rise, the network becomes congested, leading to slower speeds and higher fees. This scalability issue hinders blockchain's use for high-traffic applications like global payment systems or decentralized apps (DApps). To address these challenges, researchers are working on solutions such as: For interoperability - developing standard protocols or "bridges" that enable seamless communication between different blockchains. Examples include Polkadot, Cosmos, and Nervos. For scalability - approaches like sharding (dividing the blockchain into smaller pieces to process transactions in parallel), off-chain scaling (conducting some transactions off the main chain), and others. The Nervos Network, a Layer 1 and 2 blockchain, aims to tackle interoperability and scalability issues using its Proof-of-Work consensus and tools like the Universal Passport for creating "Universal Applications" that can function across different chains. Overcoming these hurdles is crucial for mainstream blockchain adoption, enabling smooth integration with existing systems, high transaction volumes, and interconnected decentralized applications across multiple blockchain networks.
    • Coingecko recently dropped a Q1 report on the crypto industry. Interestingly, a couple of the centralised exchanges were captured showing their growth and decline thus far.  Some of the highlights include the Futures trading volume. Binance is held to have had a volume of 43% in january with a slight drop to 42% and then back to 43%. Gleaning from this, there was really no growth on the part of Binance as per futures trading.  Similarly, platforms like OKX and Bybit had no significant increase as well. The CEXs are still hovering around 16% and 13% respectively.  However, platforms like Bitget have shown some amount of growth thus far witnessing an increase of 3% from 9% in february thus peaking the percentage at 12%. The platform has also witnessed an increased user base. The recent features incorporated by the platform to make trading easy accounts for this. In a juxtaposition to the above, the spot trading volume has also grown considerably. As at january, the spot volume was at about $29 billion, in february it grew to $36 billion. The march volume peaked it all with about $95 billion.  As can be seen in the report, Bitget have grown considerably. With the concerted efforts of the team, the platform is a recipe for growth. https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/2024-q1-crypto-report
    • Step into the future of blockchain technology with Nervos Network (CKB), an open-source public blockchain ecosystem designed to create a peer-to-peer (P2P) crypto-economy network. With its ambitious goal of providing provably secure blockchain services and capabilities, Nervos Network stands as a beacon of innovation in the decentralized landscape. At the heart of Nervos Network's innovation lies the Universal Passport, a suite of tools that enables the creation of Universal Applications. These applications have the unique ability to leverage the full potential of the Nervos Network ecosystem, offering users access to a wide range of blockchain services and capabilities. With the Universal Passport, developers can unlock new possibilities and drive innovation in the decentralized space. Excitement mounts as Nervos Network (CKB) makes its debut on Bitget Exchange, providing users with the opportunity to deposit and trade CKB tokens on the platform. This listing not only expands the reach of Nervos Network but also offers users a trusted and secure platform to engage with the CKB token. As Nervos Network continues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology, its listing on Bitget Exchange marks a significant milestone in its journey towards broader recognition and adoption.
us