IG on Windows Phone 10

Guest nox120

Guest nox120

Just to let you know the charts don't work on Windows Phone 10. Using the latest build on the Lumia 930 when I open the main chart window in the app I only get a portion of the chart (zoomed in massively) and there's no way to scroll or zoom out.

Hi - I think I thought I noticed a similar problem a while ago - but at the bottom of the chart I recently found a way to tweak this.  Experiment and see if you can find out how - I'll check later if you haven't sorted it and see if I can be more helpful.  I agree it seems like what you've said, but there is a way to adjust things. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Mode is revving up the DeFi L2 scene. This project built on Optimism promises a "superchain" experience for developers and users. Sounds promising, but can Mode live up to the hype, or is it just another pit stop on the L2 highway? Mode joins a growing club of L2 solutions aiming to fix Ethereum's scaling woes. dYdX offers fancy derivatives on StarkNet, Immutable X caters to NFT enthusiasts, Arbitrum is another ambitious optimistic rollup, and Loopring focuses on low-fee crypto trading. Mode seems big on empowering developers and users. Their "Yield Accelerator" program specifically targets DeFi projects within their ecosystem, and they've partnered with some heavy hitters like Optimism and Circle. This focus on community building could be a smart move. Mode's upcoming launch on Bitget's PoolX adds to the excitement. But remember, DeFi is a crowded space, and new projects pop up all the time. So, is Mode the next DeFi darling? The jury's still out. Do your research before diving in. What do you think? Is Mode a DeFi gamechanger, or just another L2 wannabe?
    • Does IG charges custody fee of USD 30 if no trade is undertaken in the stock trading account. How many minimum trades per month or quarter have to be done not to be charged?
    • Hi, is there any update to this? It has been quite some time that this needs to be updated. kindest regards
us