PRT ProRealTime Level 2 data Time and Sales

Jammy

Question

Hi All,

I've been using Interactive Brokers Trading WorkStation (TWS) platform where I subscribe to Level 2 data.
However I'm thinking of changing platforms to PRT.
I assumed with PRT I would be able to view Level 2 data and be able to see Time and sales information.
It seems my assumption was wrong. Is that right?

I'm mainly trading on LSE but beginning to lean to the US now.

Thanks in Advance

6 answers to this question

I stopped at one program a couple of years ago and didn't change it. Unfortunately, I have found a good deal tracking software only now. It turned out that this is a no less important element to monitoring the movement of your assets qualitatively.  I advise you to spend a few hours on YouTube and look for more information on this topic. It is necessary always to be aware of the latest innovations.

@GeraldBraun12@Jammy I trade on the forex platform. It is comfortable for me in terms of interface, and I am sure I will not be cheated. And with all that, the commission is not so big, which suits me too. Try earning there, I think it will suit you, and this way, it will be easier for you to control your account. If you don't have much experience in trading, don't be in a hurry to invest your money, you might lose it that way. To avoid this, you can ask experts to help you solve your questions. Good luck in trading, man. 

On 7/28/2020 at 4:24 PM, Jammy said:

Hi All,

I've been using Interactive Brokers Trading WorkStation (TWS) platform where I subscribe to Level 2 data.
However I'm thinking of changing platforms to PRT.
I assumed with PRT I would be able to view Level 2 data and be able to see Time and sales information.
It seems my assumption was wrong. Is that right?

I'm mainly trading on LSE but beginning to lean to the US now.

https://forexstore.com/forex-diamond

Thanks in Advance

I believe that if you trade on a platform, the main selection criterion is the commission they charge you when you withdraw your money. I work in forex, and I am satisfied with this platform. If you are a novice trader and work on forex, you may make mistakes because of little experience in this field. In this way, you will lose your money. So ask for help from experts or programs. 

Edited by Norman56