GBPUSD Who got fills (buys or sells) below 1.1800 today?

MRDoctor

I would love to hear form anyone who traded the GBPUSD today at prices below 1.18.

Early Australian time I took a screenshot where activity showed 4 separate 1 minute bars traded well below 1.1800, down to around 1.12.  When I now look at the same chart, magically there are now lows below 1.18 showing. 

So basically we have a situation here where IG have doctored their data.  Why?

Even worse, on tradingview.com, FXCM doctored their data from a low of 1.19030 (Basis IQ Feed data) to 1.2273  

Almost 4 big figures. They shouldn't even be allowed  to have a license in the US, verifying the low view so many have of the firm.  

But back to IG.  Please, if you have traded below 1.18 today on the GBPUSD, drop a message here.

Did IG cancel your trades?  

How quickly did they inform you of this?  

What if you had already made an exit trade?  

What if you were short into the crash, took your profit below 1.18 and walked away?  Are you actually still short if they cancelled your trade? 

Guest louistxy

I have a short position on GBP/JPY and want to take profit at the close of the 5 mins plunging bearish candle. However, I was not allowed to trade online and when I tried to call on phone, the line is engaged. By the time IG allowed me to trade online (btw, the line is still engaged after 30 mins), my profit of 800 pips become just less than 200 pips. 

This is daylight robbery!

I rang the melborne office last night and they where really helpful, i think they have a lot less staff on at night in the London office, they have relevant contact numbers which you can find on the homepage. 

Ig has some of these safety switches due to a similar event that happened with the swiss frank a while back in order to protect their clients.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• If someone is interested, 2,4% for staking USDT  https://wizerpeople.com/?aff=Jowich  
    • Wizerpeople is a platform, which allows users to invest in private online and offline startups. Nowdays, there are more and more people who want to get into the investments market and make profits by investing in promising projects, but most of them do not have sufficient capital for large investments, so these investments remain risky. Wizerpeople solves this problem by providing an opportunity for small and intermediate investors to invest in private startups. Each user of the platform have an opportunity to register and invest in any provided type of business without huge investing xperience, signing documents or any special requirements. Investment and funding of private companies became so simple as never before with Wizerpeople. https://wizerpeople.com/?aff=Jowich
    • Another offers of a unique crypto loan service that stands out in the market due to several key features is already catching the attention of many. One of the primary unique aspects of Bitget's crypto loan service is its flexible borrowing options, allowing users to borrow various cryptocurrencies with different terms and interest rates based on their individual needs. This flexibility provides users with more control and customization over their borrowing experience. Additionally, the exchange crypto loan service is known for its competitive interest rates, which are often lower than traditional financial institutions. This cost-effectiveness makes it an attractive option for users looking to leverage their cryptocurrency assets without incurring high borrowing costs. Moreover,  platform is designed to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience, making it easy for users to manage their loans, track their borrowing history, and make repayments efficiently. The intuitive interface and comprehensive dashboard enable users to monitor their loan status and manage their assets effectively. Another unique feature of the exchange crypto loan service is its security measures, including robust encryption protocols and secure storage systems to safeguard users' assets and personal information. This commitment to security helps instill trust and confidence among users, ensuring a safe borrowing experience. I like to ask veterans PF in the community on what percentage of your collateral do you loan?
us