Interest Rate on CFD Share

Siong

Hi, may I know what is the interest rate charge for holding Long position of Singapore share in my CFD account?  I am looking at Top Glove in Singapore market.  Is it correct that the leverage for Share is 5x? 

I also found out that IG International offer 20x leverage on share, how much is the interest rate for IG International?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    grobbendonktc
    Joined 27/05/22 01:36
    • Hi @Pricey520, Please try with another browser. You can also delete your cookies and empty your cache. If you are still facing issues, please reach out to helpdesk.uk@ig.com, or go to https://www.ig.com/uk/welcome-page and use our live chat. All the best - Arvin  
    • Market data to trade on Friday: Aussie retail sales; US PCE; oil As we crown out the last week of May, Friday will be dominated by US inflation data, Australian retail sales and oil prices. IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor looks at key levels to watch on AUD/USD and US crude oil.      
    • The UK government has, expectedly, slapped a one-off tax on oil companies’ profits. Jeremy Naylor looks at the price of Brent and indicates the price of unleaded at various key points along the chart as a relatable barometer. In this context big oil companies have shrugged this off, indeed BP having just risen to a new post-Covid high, but small-cap oil is not so happy as seen in the chart of Hurricane.