Wrong IG Deposit Account

Hi, when i add biller with IG SGD Account number: 0102083886 in my standard chartered bank, it says "Please enter a valid bill account number".  I tried few times and make sure there is no spacing in the account number but the result is the same. Can someone advise which steps did i do wrongly?

image.thumb.png.243cf6ec19c4ff582fc3c706acbb39f0.png

image.thumb.png.fec1eec604766b297028459619e59a34.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hi Guys, Quick and short question.  I want to purchase gold and hold it for the long term and not look at it for some time, maybe even years. Is doing this in spot trading possible? I just want to be able to purchase it and hold it in my account like you would physically but on IG and online as its safer of course than storing gold in your home like Smaug.    Bests.
    • Thanks for the input,  The issue is being resolved.  IG took a position Twice.  Remedy is imminent.
    • Prepare to witness a paradigm shift in Bitcoin Layer 2 solutions with Merlin Chain, an innovative platform that integrates the ZK-rollup network, decentralized oracle, and on-chain BTC anti-fraud module. With seamless compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Merlin Chain sets new standards for security, transparency, and interoperability in the blockchain ecosystem.  Creating a Safe and Transparent Environment: At the core of Merlin Chain's mission lies its commitment to creating a safe and transparent environment for all investors. By integrating anti-fraud security solutions directly into the blockchain, Merlin Chain mitigates the risk of fraudulent activities and ensures the integrity of transactions. With Merlin Chain, users can trust that their assets are protected and transactions are executed with the highest level of security and transparency. Excitement mounts as Merlin Chain (MERL) prepares for listing on Bitget Exchange on April 19th, 2024, at 10:00 (UTC). This milestone event not only amplifies Merlin Chain's visibility but also provides users with a trusted platform to trade and engage with the MERL token. As Merlin Chain continues to push the boundaries of Bitcoin Layer 2 solutions, its listing on Bitget Exchange marks a significant step forward in its journey towards broader recognition and adoption.
us