Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Investing in crypto is quite a thrilling venture if one has the right knowledge and the perseverance to handle the downside whenever they arise. Like any other industry, there are days when the going gets tough like we have been experiencing in the last couple of days. The sentencing of CZ to four months imprisonment might have also contributed to the market downturn due to his influence in the space however, the drop in price provides avenue for experienced traders to DCA and prepare ahead of market recovery. Coincidentally, there is an ongoing event on Bitget tagged "May savings carnival" where users can leverage to buy some specific tokens like USDT, BTC and ETH and earn incredible APR. This offer avails trader with prize pool of up to $1500 on their deposit if they meet the deposit requirement. Similarly, traders can subscribe to the exchange saving product and win a $500 Amazon gift cards. Personally, I feel this kind of events are geared towards giving back to the users in one form or the other as traders not only benefit from their trades but also receive cash prizes and gift which serves as a form of motivation to them. Have you won any of this cash prizes before? share your experience
    • This BTC dip is rough, but this BGB trade mining event sounds interesting.  I'll check it out! Might be a good way to hedge against the volatility.
    • hi all, i am based in ireland and currently have an IG spreadbetting account. wondering if i can buy shares?? cant see any area on the platform where i can do that. thanks. cormac 
us