MT4 EA: 121 trades in 11 minutes- EA Problem?

behappy

Question

I have coded an EA and used it to auto trade on M30. I have no problem for a couple of months until one morning.

I saw 121 trades recorded in 11 minutes and all with a small loss. Most trades opened and closed at the same second or in 2 or 3 seconds.

Do you encounter such problem before?  

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    frumudana
    Joined 28/11/21 10:53
    • The new variant seems to have a higher rate of transmission and a lower infection fatality rate than delta, this is the normal progression for a virus (spreads more easily but causes less harm). It has clearly been in circulation for some time but only now been sequenced. Already found in the UK, Europe and Australia. Even highly mutable viruses like flu should only come up with new dominant strains every couple of years or so but with covid it’s more like 6 months. This is a strong indication of vaccine ADE where the viral evolutionary process speeds up in response to a mass vaccination programme and is why the vaccinations should have been targeted to the vulnerable only. Reminder that the covid infection fatality rate is similar to flu, yes people do die of flu but we never locked down, switched off the health service and forced an experimental drug on everyone. Sweden did none of these things and had no more deaths in 2020 than normal. Vaccine ADE also causes the suppression and derangment of the natural immune system so in time people will become dependant on vaccine boosters and upgrades. At some point the high rate of mutations will throw up a variant that is more deadly not less. All previous trials for mRNA vaccines were halted due to vaccine ADE. They knew this might happen. The misleading info govt continues to put out is being highlighted more and more hence the panic over ‘conspiracy theories’ and anti-vaxxers. Be very sceptical of the official narrative and question the road the govt is leading you down because currently you are watching the destruction of western democracy and the Chinafication of the western world – yes really. Govts admit that the vaccines don’t prevent covid transmission. So why do govts insist on vax passports? There’s absolutely no justifiable, rational reason. The vax passports are part of a bigger picture than just covid. Many are obliged to get vaccinated just to stay in a job but start the critical thinking process anyway, it’s not too late.   But but but ... How did we ever manage to eradicate smallpox then ?????   1. A sterilizing vaccine 2. No animal reservoirs 3. Focused quarantine for positive cases 4. A public health establishment worthy of trust 5. International cooperation 6. Centuries of work Zero covid is a dangerous utopian fantasy. (Jay Bhattacharya @DrJBhattacharya) Eradication of Covid Is a Dangerous and Expensive Fantasy - WSJ
    • haha, Patrick Vallance - ‘the reason this one is worrying is the combination of transmissibility and the potential for some degree of escape from vaccines because of the changes.’ They haven’t even tested it against the vaccine but they know in advance the vaccines wouldn't work. Some degree of escape haha, total you mean, as said, only cooking the books allowed Delta to look like the vaccines still worked - a bit. Don't comply, stop swallowing this never ending stream of utter garbage.        
    • haha, did you get your text from the NHS today?     ''Just got this text from NHS. Interestingly, since “fully vaccinated” now means: “at least 14 days since 3rd jab” or “between at least 14 days & < 6 months of 2nd jab” the 8 out of 10 is probably about right. But totally misleading. Less than 1 out of 10 have had no vacc.''   Prof Norman Fenton @profnfenton  37m   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ''If I happened to miss the first 3 jabs and go straight to the 4th, am I good? Or do I need the first 3 that don't work...to be combined together, in order to make the 4th one work? This science stuff is confusing!''     Rule Boy @RuleBoy11