Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: the corrective of Wave (II) is equal to 61.8% of Wave (I) at 8.702 Log scale chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 10.585 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave ((C)) of Zigzag Wave Cancel invalid Level: 81.238 Details: The Five-Wave Decline of Wave ((C)) trend to test 11.582 Level ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 10.585 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!      
    • Okay, I'll grab the ultimate sloth at a lower price😑😑
us