Again being screwed over closing profit trades

IG Nokia NOK the last straw.

Shocking, Ive had this happen countless times with IG every time there is an actual opportunity to trade volitility retail are blocked out until the position is crushed due to buying blocked out how convenient that seems.

I am now even more fed up of being blocked from taking profits, can't close position due to either platform not functioning or "outages "  in which IG are still able to seek positions and deal themselves and blame other factors

Why is it every single time your position only comes live again is when its dropped way past your stop limit e.g £1100 stop loss then opens briefly to a -£1800 and closes you

Then if you want re buy at the lower point the margin moves from (Nokia) 28th jan 21) 11am £50pp £4500 margin needed to £50pp £21,000.00 equity needed in the same day . 
After being blocked to sell at a £2500 profit by the 'platform' and market "outage"
until my position is forced down by no one being able to buy the market im kicked out with a £1800 loss 

Then attempt to re buy on another Nokia instrument that is open (green light) with a £200 stop loss and immediately then goes dark and fires in a £875 loss 

In what way are IG acting in clients interest here, if your not able to offer instruments fit for purpose how can the FCA allow you to provide them 

Complaints team call me to apologise for the situation and their very poor email response that was shocking in all honesty,  this proceeds with a first seemingly helpful agent wishing to rectify the situation.
Firstly offering me to be put in a overall position of £380 .00 ish up on the 2 trades yesterday. but wait....

I explain I was un able to close the position continuously while it bounced £2300 to £2800 profit for a good while and while I appreciate his offer could he not try a bit better to put me right.

He then comes back on the phone to tell me its not IG's fault and their system was faultless ! this is not true and I logged earlier screen shots with positions marked at £1395 profit and £1780 profit which were also not able to be closed due to failings of IG

The best bit of all is now they won't offer any compensation at all now and blame the underlaying market conditions of why then can't provide exactly what they advertise to be able to do.

Im not letting it go this time around ive spent a small fortune on IG's services for years and this is how retail clients are treated. 

Ive not even been offered to be completely zeroed on yesterday's trading when I should of had a £2500 rare opportunity to make a profit.