Amryt Pharma CVRs-where are they??

I have been holding Amryt Pharma (AMYT) shares for a number of years in IG.

In 2019, as part of their acquisition of Aegerion, Amryt issued existing holders with notional shares or Convertible Value Rights (CVRS), these shares were issued on a pro rata basis to your existing holding on a date in September 2019.

These shares wmay vest later this year subject to Amryt meeting certain regulatory and financial approvals and targets.

My question is where are my CVRS represented in my IG account? I know from other brokers that the CVR holding is actually visible in the holders account.I am concerned as with Brexit I will be required to close this account and I want clarity that there will be no issue transferring the CVRs to another account.

any help would be appreciated, I have emailed IG helpdesk multiple times without response

• 1 month later...

I too have this query. I chased it up with IG shortly after they were issued but just got told they hadn't received them yet, I chased a couple of times but gave up in the end. The CVRs are present in another brokers account so not sure why IG aren't showing them.

In the old days I would have chased up with the helpdesk but sadly these days that tends to be a time wasting exercise as customer service has gone down hill markedly in recent months.