Account still not activated

JNM1986

Question

Hi guys, I set my trading account over a month ago, submitted relevant documents for approval and I'm still waiting for the account to be activated. I've emailed IG several times to get it sorted but without response... any ideas as to what I can do to get it resolved?!

1 answer to this question

On 18/02/2021 at 19:14, JNM1986 said:

Hi guys, I set my trading account over a month ago, submitted relevant documents for approval and I'm still waiting for the account to be activated. I've emailed IG several times to get it sorted but without response... any ideas as to what I can do to get it resolved?!

Hey, mine is exactly the same. All submitted and it's still under review! How do I get it approved?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    bengra
    Joined 27/01/23 12:46
    • @MongiIG Hi - You recently covered Long NICKEL Trading the Trend and A. Rudolf did this morning but I see it is Closing only. Please clarify, Thanks D600
    • At the expire date IG sell/buy price is 93.8/94.95 and Bloomberg price is 92.12 Assume I bought at 100.0 If I close the trade myself I lose (100-93.8) = 6.2 If the trade expires I lose (94.95-93.8) + (100-92.12) = 1.15 + 7.8 = 9.03 Is that right?    
    • Charting the Markets: 27 January FTSE 100, DAX 40 and Dow post better-than-expected US GDP numbers. Dollar likely to weaken across EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. And gold prices decline, while WTI drifts sideways and lumber consolidates around 3-month high.   Axel Rudolph FSTA | Senior Financial Analyst, London | Publication date: Friday 27 January 2023           This is here for you to catch up but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV team we’re more than happy to.