Account still not activated

JNM1986

Question

Hi guys, I set my trading account over a month ago, submitted relevant documents for approval and I'm still waiting for the account to be activated. I've emailed IG several times to get it sorted but without response... any ideas as to what I can do to get it resolved?!

1 answer to this question

On 18/02/2021 at 19:14, JNM1986 said:

Hi guys, I set my trading account over a month ago, submitted relevant documents for approval and I'm still waiting for the account to be activated. I've emailed IG several times to get it sorted but without response... any ideas as to what I can do to get it resolved?!

Hey, mine is exactly the same. All submitted and it's still under review! How do I get it approved?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The P2E ecosystem has always been both fun and rewarding and that world is about to welcome a game-changer in Animalia's ANIM token. With my portfolio of playing all kinds of games and recently the P2E genre, I will say Animalia is a mix of Axie Infinity and Pokemon, with a dash of Dogecoin thrown in for good measure. Animalia is a captivating new game that blends meme-tastic creatures, strategic card battles, and the power of blockchain technology. And at the heart of this ecosystem lies the ANIM token, ready to unlock a world of possibilities. With an affordable initial market cap and a bull market launch, Animalia wants everyone to join the fun. Competitors like Axie Infinity and Gods Unchained have paved the way, but Animalia brings its own unique blend of humor, education, and community focus. It's not just about battling, with Animalia you can collect unique cards, own a piece of the game, and participate in shaping its future through governance rights. Animalia also raises awareness about endangered species and the importance of animal conservation. I have to say I Animalia have done a good job with the graphics of the game albeit a card game. I saw an opportunity with the first 1,000 users who achieve a spot net buy volume of 100 USDT in ANIM/USDT pairs will receive 56 ANIM each during the current promotion on Bitget until March 1. I like to play but I love to earn too so I'm heading over! What are your thoughts about Animalia? Are you going to be an early bird to get you share of the ANIM worm?
    • Hey everyone! I want to play free games that use NFTs in a fun way. GameFi is getting big lately with new ways to play and earn. Does anyone know of games where you can start playing for free, but they still use NFTs in a cool way? Maybe with animal or crypto cards... We know NFTs can make games more fun instead of just seeming like a money grab.  Specifically, I'm looking for games that: - Are really fun even if you don't spend money - Have an active community of players  - Are on major platforms like Bitget etc. - Let you collect rare NFTs just by playing that are worth keeping - Have developers who are involved and keeping the game fresh or have partnerships that will help it last Let me know if you've tried any games that fit what I described above. I'm open to exploring new projects in my spare time.
    • I'm intrigued by NADA Protocol's vision of integrating blockchain technology into the gaming experience. The prospect of owning and trading in-game items through NFTs adds an exciting dimension to gameplay, offering real rewards and enhancing immersion. The marketplace controlled by the NADA token seems promising, providing a platform for users to engage in trading activities within the gaming ecosystem. I'm optimistic about NADA's potential to carve a niche for itself in the competitive gaming world, especially with its focus on creating a fun and economically rewarding gaming environment. Looking forward to exploring this new gaming frontier!
us