Can't withdraw funds

Taehyun

Question

I am very frustrated as I've attempted to withdraw my funds several times, and each time it comes back with "unable to return funds". 

The funds have settled in my account (i.e. I am passed T+3 settlement period, and the cash is available to withdraw). I am withdrawing to the same method that I deposited the funds, which is my bank Visa card. But I am still unable to withdraw some funds around £1200. 

Please help. 

1 answer to this question

Guest Mermu
On 26/02/2021 at 19:45, Taehyun said:

I am very frustrated as I've attempted to withdraw my funds several times, and each time it comes back with "unable to return funds". 

The funds have settled in my account (i.e. I am passed T+3 settlement period, and the cash is available to withdraw). I am withdrawing to the same method that I deposited the funds, which is my bank Visa card. But I am still unable to withdraw some funds around £1200. 

Please help. 

Are you able to withdraw funds now? I'm in the same situation. Just want to know. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    fourstarazzurri
    Joined 28/07/21 06:40
    • Gold stabilises above support as oil holds its ground Both gold and oil are consolidating, the former after losses and the latter after gains. Source: Bloomberg  Chris Beauchamp | Chief Market Analyst, London | Publication date: Wednesday 28 July 2021 Gold The gold price fell back from Monday’s high, but once again found support around $1795. The rally from Tuesday’s low appears to be stalling below $1808, below Monday’s peak, suggesting selling momentum remains strong for now. But the continued formation of a base around $1795 does at least suggest downside will be limited in the short-term. Source: ProRealTime WTI Oil has avoided a renewed turn lower for now, but a break above trendline resistance from the recent highs remains unbroken. However, losses below $70.50 have been contained, which leads the bullish side to have the upper hand for a time. That being said, a breakout above $72 is needed to revive bullish momentum. Source: ProRealTime   See opportunity on a commodity?  
    • Indices look for new gains after mixed few days While indices have avoided further losses there is still some concern that the bounce from last week has begun to stall. Source: Bloomberg  Chris Beauchamp | Chief Market Analyst, London | Publication date: Wednesday 28 July 2021  FTSE 100 The FTSE 100's gains have stalled over the past three days, but dips below 6950 have found buyers. The rally seen since last week needs to push on above 7050 to suggest that further momentum is tending towards the upside. Source: ProRealTime DAX Bulls will be hoping that the DAX's bounce has stabilised above 15,450, after a short-term drop back from last week’s peak near 15,700. Trendline resistance from Friday’s high continues to hold back progress, so in the short-term a move above 15,570 is needed to provide a more bullish view. Source: ProRealTime S&P 500 After touching a record high on Monday the price has weakened, but overall the bounce is intact. Further gains seem unlikely unless we see a move back below 4370. Source: ProRealTime   See opportunity on an index?  
    • FAANG stocks are making a big comeback this year. Investors can use GraniteShares suite of FAANG ETPs, available for trading with T212, for undiluted exposure to the tech sector.