ProRealTime Demo will not launch

ConorMD

Question

Hello there,

I have been using the demo ProRealTime platform and am enjoying it thoroughly.

This morning, I was shut out of PRT and told that I need to activate a live account to continue. As you can see, my live account is activated.

Can someone help me with this?

Kind regards,

ConorMD

Capture.thumb.PNG.1edf682e642df78ed2113361191bfcc5.PNG

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    noidaubachu
    Joined 18/09/21 14:28
    • You get a 'vaccine passport' once you are vaccinated. You don't have to get one, you already have one if you had your vaccines. I don't mean covid vaccines, I mean any vaccine. That 'vaccine passport' has been already implemented for decades. It is the registry that any national health system has on your vaccines.  Unless you are an exotic animal that has been living under a rock during your life you must have taken a vaccine at some point in your life, otherwise you would be dead.  Here is a list for your education: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html I am sure that you are vaccinated of at least 90% of that list.  So that vaccine passport is just what you already have, my dear, if you happen to live in Europe or the UK just go to the National Health app and click on 'Travel' , there you will see your 'vaccine passport' It is already implemented, I had to show it to fly twice this year in two different airports. 
    • Hi Guys, I have a doubt, when trading equities/options/futures, if a trader places a buy or sell order to a broker, it goes to an exchange and if someone is ready to buy or sell at the that price order gets matched and the order is filled. What happens when we are trading only CFD, are we trading against the broker, our order is filled by the broker (IG), meaning if I am buying some equity CFD so IG is selling that CFD? If that is the case, can the price be manipulated to kick out the trader ?   
    • “If you want your life to return to normal you will need a vaccine passport”  NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner says. Government blackmail is the new normal.  The race is on, can the govts of the western world force digital passports on everyone using covid as the excuse before people realise the vaccines don't work and actually make things worse? Immunization expert: 'Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others' - America's Frontline Doctors (americasfrontlinedoctors.org)   The UK ‘Vaccination’ Programme. Part 1: Adverse Drug Reactions and Deaths – Architects for Social Housing (ASH) ...  the logical conclusion to be drawn from these figures (PHE), is that the COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ that have been injected into the arms of 48 million people in the UK make no difference to the health impact of SARS-CoV-2, the viral load or its infectiousness. ... Last week, PHE published its latest, 22nd technical briefing, under the same title, and the results of the UK ‘vaccination’ programme are even worse. ... these figures show that partial or full ‘vaccination’ has made no difference to ‘infection’ with SARS-CoV-2, or at least to receiving a positive RT-PCR test, and, in fact, that the percentage diagnosed with this method was increasing among the so-called ‘vaccinated’. The percentages get even worse, however, when we look at deaths within 28 days of a positive test. .