Capbitex.com is a scam?

Hi, I found out this new exchange, and somebody give me a promo code which I received 0.3 bitcoin

idk what to say, is a bit  strange 

to withdraw them I need to make a transaction from that wallet I want to withdraw, and the minimum amount is 0.01

what do you think?

2E05F67C-4C6D-48F0-A3D8-30254428E19C.png

55122820-10BF-4BB1-A4F1-CC1790F1C7DD.png

Edited by Iustin988
Wrong word
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Originalfoe

Same here got same promo code with 0.31 btc but a site that asks for deposit before withdrawal seems shady to me besides i read on another site that it is definitely a scam site. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Two weeks ago I invested in YoFarm, which is the native crypto currency on Yobit. By providing liquidity it has been paying me about 1-2% daily, which is over 365% APY and is nice income. Yobit has been around since 2014. What are you thoughts? It is currently at a low, down 40% from its high, so there might be upside on the coin itself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Rich Quack, a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain, is pioneering a vibrant ecosystem where holders can potentially profit through investment, community building, and active participation. It boasts several unique features, including being a deflationary token with a 5% automatic LP and 5% Auto Farm Feature. $QUACK is a stealth fair launched token that has undergone a Security Audit by TechRate, with LP Locked, Anti-Whale measures, and RUG Proof. It prides itself on being a 100% community-driven project on the BSC. It aims to revolutionize the landscape of secure investing and fundraising platforms by harnessing blockchain technology. It provides a safe environment for investors and fundraisers alike to engage and transact securely. Holders of the tokens can also partake in exciting opportunities such as jackpot raffles and lotto games that offer payouts at regular intervals—hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. The protocol's frictionless yield generation mechanism collects 10% of transaction fees to distribute as rewards and contributes to liquidity pools, ensuring continuous growth and sustainability. With its recent listing on Bitget exchange, Rich Quack is experiencing a bullish price trend, signaling promising prospects for investors and enthusiasts alike.
    • my opinion is that Bitcoin will rise to $80,000
us