Bad data in List/Screener in PRT

Guest user1234

Question

Guest user1234

Hi,

I'm repeatedly seeing issues with bad data being fed through to the List/Screener in PRT.  Is this a known issue?  For example this morning I see this:

Capture.PNGThis is clearly not matching the values I see on the charts and is obviously affecting the signals etc I get from the screeners.

I've spoken with other IG customers who are also seeing similar. 

There seem to be 2 separate issues - one which affects weekly data on a Sunday evening, and the other seems to intermittently affect random DFB forex pairs during the week, on multiple timeframes (the issue above shows the problem with 2 pairs affecting daily timeframe).  Seems to be related to the high (or low) value of previous candles being resolved incorrectly.

This is using PRT 10.2 - I can't find anything about this issue logged anywhere.  I've been raising this with IG for several weeks now and so far there has been no update/resolution to the issue.  Even an acknowledgement that there is an issue would be nice.  Is there a fix in 10.3?

1 answer to this question

Hi

Sorry to hear about the issue you have encountered. I have not heard any similar reports but with that said I would like to get this investigated for you by ProRealTime.

In order to get the ball rolling and to give them enough information to work with pleasae can you go to 'Help' and select 'Technical Support' and in the dialogue window highlight the issue. Once you have done so please can you run the screener so the erroneous activity is visible and then select  'Allow the decryption of the codes....' and then finally 'Send report'.

Once you have done so we can then go to ProRealTime to get this looked into. Once we hear back we can let you know directly and if there is anyone else that is affected then please do also follow the steps above and we can get this investigated. As for whether 10.3 would resolve the issue it would be hard to venture a guess but if PRT can identify the issue then they can apply the fix to all active PRT versions.

I do hope that helps and I look forward to getting to the bottom of this issue with you.

Archived