PrimaryBid share purchase of Deliveroo with IG

tombo85

Question

Hello, I am wanting to purchase some shares using PrimaryBid. However they are asking for a Broker number (GIA), and my account number. I am totally new to this, what type of account do I need to import the shares from PrimaryBid? And where can I find the aforementioned items? Cheers! 

1 answer to this question

Guest phil

read here >> there is a FAQ on it.

you need to put in your IG account number. For example mine looks like (but isn't obviously) AB123. Theres a screenshot on here which shows you where to find it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Fajoo21
    Joined 01/12/21 18:33
    • Hi I would like to buy a few gold sovereign coins to keep for a couple of years or so then sell on later in the hope of beating hyper inflation I was told not to buy them online or mail order because the postage is very expencive and I was told to buy them in person I live in Manchester, UK. Surgestions please on where to look if considering buying. Buying somewhere that is safe so I know I am getting real gold and somewhere that dose not charge an extortion on broker fees? I was also told to avoid jewelers has there transaction fees where extortion   Thanks
    • Hi Looking at buying a cheap and safe cold wallet in the UK Any surgestions please?
    • Stunning interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr about his new book 'The Real Anthony Fauci'.  'Bill Gates, Big pharma and the global war on democracy and public health'. Over 40 years a lawyer on environmental issues in the interview he drops bombshell after bombshell of meticulously researched facts from his book around public servant Fauci, who stands to make billions, Gates + Pharma (who have already made billions), the CDC, FDA and NIH, the vaccines and VAERS, also the explosion of numbers suffering chronic disease since the 80s and more. (50 min)