Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Many thanks for the clarification  Can I ask if more equity options would be available to trading via the site, on the horizon? Yes, I am referring to the spread bet account, where gains accumulated would not incur tax requirements or returns.  🙂    
    • I've gone through its white paper & discovered it has good prospects, tho the price is down atm which is a good moment to DCA to hodl to the moon on the platform you mentioned.  
    • As the world becomes increasingly reliant on information, crypto and blockchain projects are shifting their focus towards the information economy. This project revolves around the creation, distribution, and utilization of information and technology, where knowledge and information are valuable assets driving wealth and growth. $NESS token enters the scene as a cryptocurrency designed to facilitate connections within this information economy. Furthermore, $NESS boasts a unique reward system that incentivizes active user participation, collaboration, and contributions to the underlying platform's success. To empower users, NessLabs offers online courses promoting mindful productivity and sustainable creativity. $NESS is expected to be listed on Bitget once sufficient liquidity is achieved. Users who deposit $NESS will have an opportunity to earn passively.  
us