TLW Rights Issue

Guest monkeh999

Question

Guest monkeh999

Hi,

I was notified via email that the TLW rights issue would require me to hold a certain amount of money in my account on a particular date. The email was pretty vague about when that date was. Is there any further update for this?

1 answer to this question

Guest RobertR

Hi  thanks for getting in touch!

As long as you've got the funds available in the account before the payment date of the corporate action you'll be absolutely fine.

Specifically to the Tullow Oil PLC rights issue, this is 25/04/2017, so I'd recommend having the funds in there on the 24th at the latest as it'll usually take effect first thing in the morning on the 25th.

Apologies if the email wasn't very informative. I'll be sure to get that checked by our corporate actions team.

Thanks,

Rob

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    kindevil
    Joined 01/02/23 02:05
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 1 Febuary 23,   Ethereum / U.S.dollar(ETHUSD) ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave III Direction Next higher Degrees: wave III of Motive Wave Cancel invalid Level: 1073 Ethereum / U.S.dollar(ETHUSD) Trading Strategy: Ethereum recovered well from the 1073 level and could break the MA200 as a signal of weakening of the downtrend. As a result, the trend may change to an uptrend. And there is a tendency towards to the price target at 2943. Ethereum / U.S.dollar(ETHUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 MA50, indicating an uptrend. The wave oscillators above Zero-Line momentum are bullish. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod Source: Tradinglounge.com get trial here!   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 1 Febuary 2023,   Ethereum / U.S.Dollar (ETHUSD)  ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (3) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((1)) of Motive Wave Cancel invalid Level: 1231 Ethereum / U.S.Dollar (ETHUSD) Trading Strategy: Ethereum continues to strengthen in its current impulse wave pattern. It is in the phase of a correction in wave (4), upon its completion, the price will increase in wave ((5)) again. Ethereum / U.S.dollar(ETHUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an uptrend. The wave oscillators have Bearish divergence watch out for Reversal.
    • thank you @OfentseIG. may you please guide me on where to get the KID document?
    • I think, that BTC will be 25K$ at the end of the winter. Though, some traders ask nowadays, is Bitcoin dead. In any case BTC has a great future.