Unable to close position?

I have seen many issues stating this. Every time I try to close a position, it says "order cannot be filled at this time". I have never had this issue with CMC. May need to continue using CMC if these basic issues persist.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Ammanuel10
    Joined 26/09/22 07:04
    • Heavy selling across Asian markets meant that the week has begun on a negative note for stocks, but the dramatic falls in the pound have commanded most of the attention. Sterling has fallen by around 7% since the beginning of Friday's session, as markets move into panic mode following the tax-cutting Budget unveiled by the UK government. The pound found itself briefly at a new low against the dollar, falling almost to $1.03 before rebounding. Talk of an emergency Bank of England hike is now widespread, although this could prove difficult given the message it would send to global markets about a clash between fiscal and monetary policies. Futures are down in Europe and the US, as strains on global markets intensify at the beginning of a new week.   
    • Pepsico Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Pepsico Inc.,(PEP:NASDAQ): Daily Chart,September 26 2022,  PEPStock Market Analysis:It has moved as predicted from the last forecast. However as I cannot see five waves from the last move to the upside, I have reasons to believe we will get another corrective leg. PEP Elliott Wave count:  {b} of 2. PEPTrading Strategy:Looking for short off the end of wave (c) of {b}. PEPTechnical Indicators:200EMA acting as support. TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta Source: Tradinglounge.com Get Trial Here!       Pepsico Inc.,PEP: 4-hour Chart,September 26 2022 Pepsico Inc.,Elliott Wave Technical Analysis PEP Stock Market Analysis: Looking for wave (c) to reach the point of control up where wave (b) of {a} is. PEPElliott Wave count: (b) of {b} PEP Technical Indicators:The EMAs are crossing, which is often times a sign of reversal. PEPTrading Strategy: Looking for a short term long to trade wave (c) of {b}.
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage:   Indices: Europe expected to open mixed after the Dax and CAC hit a new low for the year on Friday. FTSE100 up as weak GBP benefits exporters. Asia down overnight FX: GBP in the mire, record low (since decimalisation) vs USD but down across the board Equities: none to speak of today as it’s all about the sell-off and GBP etc Commods: Gold lowest since April 2020 (at a record high vs GBP). Oil near low for the year. Lumber 28mth lows