US500 futures availability

Right now (12/06/22 1:46pm ) i'm seeing JUN 22 US500 futures only available to close, not for creating a new position as it's close to expiry (on 17th) but no JUL 22 is yet available to trade. If I want to increase my position size I only have the cash option available. Is there a rule or calendar published that describes when future months become available to trade as we approach expiry?

Thanks

pr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    sh3vu2
    Joined 29/09/22 13:35
    • Hi @HYDROCARBON Your requests have been submitted. Thank youAll the best - MongiIG
    • BRENT CRUDE OIL (LCOC1) TALKING POINTS Demand-side factors continue to dominate. Will OPEC trim supply again? BRENT CRUDE OIL FUNDAMENTAL BACKDROP Brent crude oil rallied yesterday on the back of a weaker U.S. dollar coupled with a notable decrease in U.S. crude oil stockpiles as revealed in the EIA weekly report. This morning has seen a resumption of the downward trend as the dollar is bid once more, making yesterday’s move largely attributed to oversold levels as well as quarter-end rebalancing. Markets are still focused on demand destruction and a global recession as opposed to supply-side concerns. Full article: Sep 29, 2022 | DailyFX Warren Venketas, Analyst