Only closing orders allowed for Bitcoin?

Guest Sam_codes

Question

1 answer to this question

Guest RobertR

Hi ,

At the moment I'm afraid we're having to confirm our price sources to ensure they are still valid after the fork into Bitcoin Cash.

Once we've have adjusted accounts for the Bitcoin Cash aspect we will be able to begin trading on the product again. Currently however the providers with whom we hedge our exposure with have not settled the Bitcoin Cash aspect, so until that is the case I'm afraid there's no time-frame for when the market will be available to trade again.

We will get this up and running as soon as possible, but I apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your post, 

Rob

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Hi, Placed £200 in a Gold Future deal but when it slightly goes down in value my leftover funds are being used and my equity is raised. Why are my leftover funds being used? Can I not just put everything in gold and keep a 100% equity in the deal? wont loose money unless I sell right? 
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: Wave II Is equal to 61.8% of Wave I at 0.358 Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 0.356 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave ((C)) of Zigzag Wave Cancel invalid Level: 81.238 Details: The Five-Wave Decline of Wave ((C)) trend to test 11.582 Level Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 0.356 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod  Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!    
    • Hi Guys, Quick and short question.  I want to purchase gold and hold it for the long term and not look at it for some time, maybe even years. Is doing this in spot trading possible? I just want to be able to purchase it and hold it in my account like you would physically but on IG and online as its safer of course than storing gold in your home like Smaug.    Bests.
us