How to setup ISA account to re-invest instead profit going into account.

Hi,

I would like to buy some ETF (for example Vanguard U.K. Gilt UCITS ETF) in my ISA account but want all profit/income/dividends/etc to be put back into the ISA account so it increased over time and compound.

In the description of this specific ETF it mentions:

Income from the ETF Shares will normally be paid out monthly.

Is there something specific I should be looking for?

9 hours ago, AlexGr said:

Hi,

I would like to buy some ETF (for example Vanguard U.K. Gilt UCITS ETF) in my ISA account but want all profit/income/dividends/etc to be put back into the ISA account so it increased over time and compound.

In the description of this specific ETF it mentions:

Is there something specific I should be looking for?

Hi @AlexGr,

If you have a position in your ISA account, any income and dividends earned will be added to your ISA account. Once we receive dividend payments, we will credit your account with the eligible amount. This usually happens on or around the dividend payment date, but it may take a few days after that for us to credit your account. This is because the dividends are first paid to our broker and need to be cleared before they can be transferred to IG.

For more information, please refer to the following link: https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/corporate-events-and-dealing/corporate-action-events

All the best- AshishIG