Bullish Momentum on AUDUSD: 400 Pips Down, Potential for Profit

BullishMomentumonAUDUSD.thumb.png.a69b36f5731e530d1c586352f64ba492.png

Hey fellow traders!

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all regarding the AUDUSD currency pair. Over the past few days, I've been closely monitoring its movements, and I'm thrilled to report a significant development. The price has finally broken below the immediate support level at 0.6564, indicating a successful breakout.

Now, here's the exciting part. The price is currently retracing towards this former support level, which has now transformed into a resistance zone. If the price fails to break and close above this resistance level, there is a high potential for a bearish push, with a target towards the major support at 0.6177.

This presents a fantastic opportunity for us traders to profit from the downward movement, potentially gaining a massive 400 pips. Keep a close eye on the price action and watch for any signs of rejection at the resistance zone. If the bears take control, it could be a rewarding trade!

Remember, always exercise caution and implement appropriate risk management strategies. Good luck and happy trading!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I'm currently bullish on AI project tokens, especially on Bitget, and I'm excited about their symbiotic relationship with blockchain technology, which is driving financial inclusion and innovation. Projects like SORA, SingularityNET's AGIX, The Graph (GRT), and Nebula AI's NMT are leading the way in transformative advancements across various sectors.
    • I trade leveraged futures on Binance so I'm going to miss them, not that much though cos I also use Bitget exchange, and they have high liquidity and low fees, So I will just move my funds there and continue leveraged trading.
    • If you've tried using Ethereum, you know it can get slow and expensive. Think of Starknet as a helper that makes everything faster and cheaper. It does this by taking a bunch of transactions, squishing them into one, and then processing that one. This means more transactions can happen at once without clogging up the system. For people making apps on the blockchain (they call these dApps), Starknet is like a dream come true because it lets their apps handle a lot more users without slowing down. It also gives them the freedom to make their apps work just how they want, making things better for users. When it comes to making money, Starknet charges fees to use its network and lets people 'stake' their coins – that's like putting your money in a savings account that helps the network run, and you get a little reward for that. So, what do you think about Starknet? It's all about helping Ethereum handle more action without any hassle. Could be a big deal for how we use digital money, right?
us