AUD/JPY Reaches Critical Level with Bullish Momentum

AUDJPYReachesCriticalLevelwithBullishMomentum.thumb.png.ee70899ea42cbbbeb29a33a8403e906e.png

Hey fellow traders,

I wanted to share some exciting news regarding AUD/JPY. The currency pair has recently completed a bearish Bat formation at 97.18, indicating a critical level for potential market movement. What's even more impressive is that AUD/JPY has been enjoying a strong upward momentum, reaching its highest level in 196 days.

Currently, we're witnessing nine consecutive positive days in a row, which aligns with the technical analysis rule known as the 'rule of 9.' According to this rule, after a series of nine positive or negative candles, we often see a correction in the opposite direction. So, it's important to keep an eye out for potential shifts in the market.

On the weekly chart, this level also coincides with the potential completion of the BC leg in a large Gartley formation. Although this setup carries a higher level of risk, it also presents excellent opportunities for long-term traders who are seeking substantial rewards.

However, it's crucial to remain cautious and monitor the situation closely. If AUD/JPY surpasses 98.60, the pattern will be invalidated. Additionally, the completion level for the Gartley formation lies at 82.24, which could act as a significant target if the pattern plays out as expected.

For those interested in taking advantage of this setup, there is a bespoke support level at 93.94, where we anticipate buyers to step in. This level serves as an additional factor to consider when making trading decisions.

Remember, trading always involves risks, so ensure you have a well-defined strategy and manage your risk effectively. Keep a close watch on the market developments and make informed decisions based on your trading plan.

Good luck and happy trading!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Over the last 40 days, several activities have been ongoing both on bitget wallet and Satoshi App for users to have a bite of what BWB airdrop holds for users. interestingly the airdrop launch is just by the corner as users on Satoshi have been asked to link their wallet address with ultimatum from 28th April to 30th April 2024 4pm UTC. Users are already showing massive excitement with many predicting several launching price. I have seen a couple of friends predict from $1.5 to $2 but we will get to know about this in coming days. The number of participants in the Airdrop task especially on Bitget wallet captivated my attention. This gives me the feeling that something big might be cooking. Looking at the number of userbase on Bitget wallet and the success of BGB not forgetting the ecosystem development of the exchange, do you think BWB will be another BNB to watch out for?
    • I love this pre-market trading idea because it gives users opportunity to grab the token very early and at a good price. Also, we that couldn't participate in the testnet will have the opportunity to get $BB ahead of the listing. 
    • Just recently explored Bitkub, and it's quite intriguing. It appears to offer a comprehensive solution within decentralized ecosystems. What caught my attention were the remarkable transaction speeds, seamless integration of Ethereum smart contracts, and the attractive low fees. It seems to cater to both businesses and individuals, which could drive widespread adoption. Further delving into Bitkub Chain, I stumbled upon its unique KAP token standard, inspired by Ethereum's ERC standard. This enhancement in compatibility and security could set it apart in the growing blockchain landscape. Considering its potential impact across various sectors like consumer goods, tourism, and sports, Bitkub Chain seems positioned for substantial growth and influence. Considering further exploration? Bitkub Chain seems to be on a trajectory worth following closely in the blockchain sphere.
us