The Digital Era "Why I choose Cryptocurrency over Forest Trading ".

Cryptocurrency trading is the buying and selling of digital assets, such as Bitcoin, ETH BGB, BNB, and NFTs (non-fungible tokens). While
Forex trading means swapping one fiat currency for another in the hope the currency will rise in value, which the trader can then reconvert for profit.
Each method Of investment has its own risk and opportunity.
I would recommend trading Cryptocurrency over forex. The reasons are
1. Even though the Forex market is more liquid but the risk potential and uncertainty make prediction more difficult than in the crypto market.
2. Both markets are very volatile although the availability of multiple options and trading platform makes the crypto market more reliable than forest trading.
3. Forex might be far ahead of the Crypto market in terms of trading volume but the slow and steady institutional adoption coupled with the perceived global recession make Crypto trading a potential future investment alternative to forest
. However, you must diversify your investment wisely and stay updated on recent happening in the crypto space.
I think it’s better to invest in a reliable crypto platform with a dip liquidity profile due to the potential profit and asset security. And I highly recommend platforms that are pro-regulatory with a community-driven style that allows users to be in control of their assets and create their wealth opportunities.

Let's brainstorm. Crypto or Forest trading?

Fortunately, I have experience with both Forex and crypto investments. Although I faced some challenges with Forex investments, I prefer crypto over Forex any day. Although crypto has a higher potential for profit as well as a greater risk due to volitility.

When it comes to crypto platforms that comply with regulations, there are only a few depending on the region. For instance, Binance is no longer operational in the US and Canada, but it's still a reputable exchange. Recently, they faced challenges with transacting using debit/credit cards in Australia. Therefore, it's crucial to find a platform that has all the necessary approvals from regulatory bodies. It's worth noting that exchanges like Bitget deserve recognition for being one of the few non-KYC regulatory compliant exchanges. I believe there are others but this is my recommendation.

48 minutes ago, Abizee said:

Fortunately, I have experience with both Forex and crypto investments. Although I faced some challenges with Forex investments, I prefer crypto over Forex any day. Although crypto has a higher potential for profit as well as a greater risk due to volitility.

When it comes to crypto platforms that comply with regulations, there are only a few depending on the region. For instance, Binance is no longer operational in the US and Canada, but it's still a reputable exchange. Recently, they faced challenges with transacting using debit/credit cards in Australia. Therefore, it's crucial to find a platform that has all the necessary approvals from regulatory bodies. It's worth noting that exchanges like Bitget deserve recognition for being one of the few non-KYC regulatory-compliant exchanges. I believe there are others but this is my recommendation.

Absolutely. The new development seems inevitable as the widespread adoption of non-KYC regulatory compliance exchange keep happening like wildfire giving the exchange an edge over ByBit and OKX in terms of open market interest, trading volume, and market share as reported by TokenIsight Q2 Highlight.

Although your insight about the exchange users' experience and security architecture might be helpful to boost potential confidence.