Index components

mto113

Question

I was looking at the components for the US Tech 100 and found Bed Bath & Beyond listed. This is not part of the NASDAQ 100 (it filed for bankruptcy, it was being sued for being part of a pump and sump scheme and its CFO jumped out of a window....). Is the component list accurate for the current construction of the US Tech 100 product or is the component list not being updated?

1 answer to this question

The CFD is advertised as being based on the NASDAQ 100 and the information for the Tech 100 CFD suggests it is based on a set of equities. I would like to know if it is built using the same indexing method. It matters to me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I saw about $2000 giveaway event on Bitget Twitter official account. Users just hàve to complete a simple task and fill a form to be eligible. 
    • Is obvious that Solana chain meme continue to lead in the crypto industry. We have seen massive surge in ****, WEN, WIF, MYRO, ANALOS, SILLY, BOM and a lots more. Every trader vision is to grab this token early to minimize FOMO.  Recently, a new Sol meme is trending with similar characteristic to SHIB, DOGE, and ****, Japanese beckoning cat. $MANEKI symbolizes good luck, success, prosperity, wisdom and leadership in Japan. It is believed that MANEKI is a legendary leader with the wisdom of ages and the power to bring fortune to those who rally under its banners. It has a total supply of 8.888,888,888 MANEKI with $156 million marketcap and currently trading on top exchanges like Bitget, and Coinbase. There is also a 435,000 MANEKI airdrop on Bitget for new and existing users.
    • Would be looking forward to investing more of CatGPT & prolly add some bucks to my pf. 
us