Intuit Inc.(INTU:NASDAQ) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 2 August 23

Intuit Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
Intuit Inc., (INTU:NASDAQ): Daily Chart, 2 August 23
INTU Stock Market Analysis: We have been looking for upside into wave 3 after we broke the triangle in primary wave 3. We are very close to the Minor wave 3 target at 521$. RSI is starting to suggest a slight loss in upside momentum which could signify we could be near a temporary top.
INTU Elliott Wave Count: Wave {v} of 3.  
INTU Technical Indicators: Above all averages.
INTU Trading Strategy: Looking for upside into wave 3.  
TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta

INTU_8_2.png.f94e158dcb80e3bf646a24d2946809b4.png

Intuit Inc., INTU: 4-hour Chart, 2 August 23
Intuit Inc.,Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
INTU Stock Market Analysis: Wave {v} does not seem complete as we do not have a clear five wave move into wave {v}. Invalidation stands at 486$.
INTU Elliott Wave count:  Wave {v} of 3
INTU Technical Indicators: Above all averages.
INTU Trading Strategy: Looking for longs into wave {v}.
INTU_4H.png.d5374f22e58fe491d3e21e2519dd3d90.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Pepe (PEPE) is showing signs of a potential 60% rally as it tests a sliding resistance level, fueled by significant whale purchases. Successful breakouts may lead to a substantial 56% upward advance as whales accumulate during dips. However, caution is advised, with the bullish outlook dependent on maintaining support at $0.00000581. Recent price movements suggest Pepe's consolidation phase may be ending, potentially signaling a trend reversal. Confirmation of a breakout is crucial before anticipating further gains. Pepe price has oscillated between $0.00000581 and $0.0000109 for seven weeks, with a potential retest of the flipped range low indicating a possible uptrend continuation. A decisive break above the declining resistance level could drive Pepe towards $0.00000835, with a surge in buying activity potentially pushing the price to $0.0000109, representing a significant gain. Long-term investor sentiment is improving, with the 30-day MVRV indicating a shift in favor of acquiring discounted altcoins from short-term sellers. While the outlook for Pepe remains bullish, a breach of support at $0.00000581 could challenge the bullish narrative, potentially resulting in a 15% decline and retesting of lower support levels.    
    • I managed to find a reviews page: https://godloveuniversity.com/patrex-pro/#reviews - let me know what the view is. Seems amazing...
    • Please can someone help with explaining why my orders are being rejected? Bitwise Bitcoin ETF.       I also get the same error when trying to order PureFunds ISE Cyber Security ETF?    
us