Stock Market Trading: NASDAQ, AAPL, AMZN, NVDA, TSLA, GOOGL, META, NFLX, MSFT, Elliott Wave Analysis

Stock Market Report: Trading NASDAQ Stocks: Apple (AAPL),Tesla (TSLA), Amazon (AMZN), Nvidia (NVDA), Microsoft MSFT, Meta Platforms, Netflix (NFLX), Alphabet GOOGL 
Stock Market Summary: Monday to open higher and close lower, the video talks about preparing for a short trade, that can start on the Monday, however the safer short trade setup, will be Tuesday, if all goes according to plan. 
Trading Strategies: Looking to short a Wave two corrective rally. 

Video Chapter
00:00  XLK / NDX / SP 500
05:15 Apple (AAPL)
11:49 Amazon (AMZN)
14:49 NVIDIA (NVDA)
16:12 Meta Platforms (META)
17:38 Netflix (NFLX) 
19:04 Alphabet (GOOGL)
23:27 Tesla (TSLA)
24:51 End

Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Would love to grab at a little lower!
us