BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
Function: Counter Trend
Mode: Corrective
Structure: Flat
Position: Wave((C))
Direction Next higher Degrees: wave II of Motive
Wave Cancel invalid level: 28167.47
Details: Five-wave extension of wave C is likely to be below 24612

Bitcoin/U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Trading Strategy: Bitcoin overview is still in a downtrend, as the price is below MA200 and wave C is not complete The price has a trend move to 23214.83 which is a 138.2% level of wave A

Bitcoin/U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is abelow  the MA200 indicating a downtrend, MACD and RSI is a Bearish momentum.

TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod, CEWA

Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 13 September 23,  
Bitcoin/U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)
BTCUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
Function: Counter Trend
Mode: Corrective
Structure: Flat
Position: Wave((C))
Direction Next higher Degrees: wave II of Motive
Wave Cancel invalid level: 28167.47
Details: Five-wave extension of wave C is likely to be below 24612

Bitcoin/U.S. dollar(BTCUSD) Trading Strategy: The retest is at MA200 and the price make is a higher low, indicate that the Buyer is weak, so we    looking for turning down below 24612

Bitcoin/U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below  the MA200 indicating a downtrend, MACD and RSI is a Bullish momentum.

BTCH4.thumb.png.e92fffeaec3a91f50052d0acaf6ee588.png

BTC Day.png

• 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I couldn't help but think of traditional bank savings accounts at a time of market volatility and a notable decline in the entire cryptocurrency market, where money could be deposited and still earn interest. Imagine being able to save Bitcoin during a downturn, receive interest on it, and then profit twice over when it rises. It's far too dangerous to wait for ideal circumstances and then not have a way to protect your money and investments during market downturns. Putting in place programs similar to Bitget's May Savings Carnival on all cryptocurrency platforms might be a big help to traders shielding their assets from the erratic nature of the cryptocurrency market. Having such options available could have saved me from losing my investments three years ago, just after I made profits during the enormous bull market surge, as I can personally attest to.
    • Dear @zappa_69, Retail clients can't trade most US ETFs because of the PRIIPS (Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products) regulation. All European and UK retail clients are subject to this. This regulation covers (inter alia):  • Foreign Exchange (FX) Transactions • Over The Counter Derivatives • Exchange Traded Derivatives (including ETFs, ETCs & ETNs). As such, no retail client can trade on any of the above.  Thanks,  KoketsoIG
    • Dear @neueneuen, Thank you for the post. Please note that we will provide more information on this as soon as we have feedback from the relevant team. Thank, KoketsoIG
us