Are You prepared for Crypto Volatility or Seeking for Other Options?

"Crypto is highly volatile" is the common slogan we hear in this space. Some analyst advice is always “Invest what you can afford to lose”. One thing I have come to realize is that this space is very large and anybody can make it unless you are busy searching in the wrong direction. Crypto has the potential to change your financial status for the better only if you are ready to embrace it with dedication, commitment, and consistency. 

Acquiring the knowledge is the first step in staying afloat in this space. A lot of people focus more on trading rather than seeking out other opportunities that abound in this industry. Some have gained the needed knowledge from Demo trading but lack the funds to start their crypto journey so they abandon the space forgetting that they could look for jobs that could get them the starting funds to progress in this industry.

Some of these jobs require little or no experience to begin, only your dedication and commitment. So what is your excuse and which opportunity do you aspires most?

This is actually very fantastic and I have heard about numerous opportunities in this space. Working in crypto is such a great experience and learn a lot from it. 

I think Bitget builders job opportunity is on and it operates likely with little experience. There are perks and benefits for this, it's a great opportunity.

3 hours ago, Achraffpro said:

This is actually very fantastic and I have heard about numerous opportunities in this space. Working in crypto is such a great experience and learn a lot from it. 

I think Bitget builders job opportunity is on and it operates likely with little experience. There are perks and benefits for this, it's a great opportunity.

Yeah! there are many opportunities such as Collab manager, Moderator, Admin, Project Manager to list a few that don't require technical experience or coding to do. Can you elaborate on this Bitget builder job? 

45 minutes ago, Captainsaudi said:

Yeah! there are many opportunities such as Collab manager, Moderator, Admin, Project Manager to list a few that don't require technical experience or coding to do. Can you elaborate on this Bitget builder job? 

As the name implies, I think your responsibilities of the  builders is to consolidate the solid brand of the exchange and I think this recruitment is in response to their global expansion but for more details you could visit their telegram announcement or the official chatting community.

On 13/09/2023 at 19:48, Achraffpro said:

It's could be a way to add extra income while nurturing my investment. I will sure give it a try with hopes of getting onboarded.