ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 
Function: Reactionary(Counter Trend)
Mode: Corrective
Structure: Flat
Position: Wave (C)
Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((2)) of Motive
Wave Cancel invalid level: 1075.57
Details: Wave ((2)) trend move to 61.8% of wave ((1)) at 1483.10

Etheruem/U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Trading Strategy: Ethereum is Still in a downtrend, with the Price below MA200, and the structure still is a corrective of wave 4th in the Triangle pattern so when wave 4th is complete the price will fall again in wave 5th and may lead to 61.8% of wave ((1)) larger degree  at 1483.10 level

Etheruem/U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is a below  the MA200 indicating a downtrend,  RSI is a Bearish Momentum

TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod, CEWA

Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart,   21 September 23,  
Etheruem/U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)
ETHUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 
Function: Counter Trend
Mode: Corrective
Structure: Triangle
Position: Wave 4
Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (C) of Flat
Wave Cancel invalid level: 
Details:  the Movement within a triangle pattern

Etheruem/U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Trading Strategy: Ethereum is Still in a downtrend, with the Price below MA200, and the structure still is a corrective of wave 4th in the Triangle pattern so when wave 4th is complete the price will fall again in wave 5th and may lead to 61.8% of wave ((1)) larger degree  at 1483.10 level

Etheruem/U.S. dollar(ETHUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is a below  the MA200 indicating a downtrend,  RSI is a Bearish Momentum.

ETHH4.thumb.png.07aa3c60329386b3e0cf4ecdf0ec7530.png

ETH Day.png

• 3 months later...