Leverage

Hi guys i just wonder why IG is not like other brokers where i can see the actual leverage and adjust it accordingly on indexes and fx? Currently i can only see the size of minimum contract size on cfd thats not good for me also what type of account i need to have in order to trade a trade size between lets say £30 and £300 max ? My one is way too high for a minimum size contract right now. Thx in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The event is profitable both during market downturn and surge. I feel it's just a way to give back to the community because their is nothing special for the traders to do. They trade, make profits and also get paid decent BGB. Even if they lose while trading, the compensation from the event is reasonable to offset the loss to a reasonable degree.
    • Well you have a point  but i disagree with you. The crypto space is evolving and in this space "never say never" first of all, there are lots of platforms for lending and borrowing where the users are asked to collaterize their borrowing with other assets using an existing smart contract protocol and this borrowing comes with interests for the platforms and the lender just like it's happening in the traditional banking system. Also some platforms may choose to invest your staked crypto in during market downturn for example use them to trade futures with experts which could bring decent returns... It goes on and on so i think it is quite possible but it may take some time to execute on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
    • Looking at the buy order from the the pre-market trading, it seems a lot of traders are hyped up about the project and we might experience bullish trajectory upon listing tomorrow. Lets see how it goes.
us