Berkshire Hathaway Inc.(BRK.B:NYSE) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 10 November 23

Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

Berkshire Hathaway Inc., (BRK.B:NYSE): 4h Chart 10 November 23

BRK.B Stock Market Analysis: We have been anticipated a potential diagonal in wave 1 and we successfully retraced into what seems to be wave {a} of 2. There is a bullish scenario where instead of 1 we had wave A, nonetheless we should expect one more leg lower.  

BRK.B Elliott Wave Count: Wave {b} of 2.  

BRK.B Technical Indicators: Above all averages.

BRK.B Trading Strategy: Looking for one more leg higher in wave {c} of 2.  

TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta

df13a5afa6d13068ee0b4a016fef5409

Berkshire Hathaway Inc., BRK.B: 1-hour Chart 10 November 23

Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis BRK.B Stock Market Analysis: After a sharp move lower in what seems to have been wave (a) of {b} we could continue lower in wave (c) of {b} to complete wave {b} and then continue higher. We could expect support around 338$.

BRK.B Elliott Wave count:  Wave (b) of {b}.

BRK.B Technical Indicators: Above all averages.ss

BRK.B Trading Strategy: Looking shorts into wave (c).

37aa520b168eef7a9529ea0becfee5c8

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I believe DOG, as a memecoin is already quite popular and making a buzz. But as to your question, there are always new entries into the crypto space and when a reputable CEX like Bitget list it, it will substantially expose it to new communities and potential investors...    So all in all, I believe it will be good for DOG and it's future prospects! 
    • Sometimes ago, there was a CEX offering something similar but it was for new users and I even got to know about it a bit too late so I just didn't bother.   I think it's always great to see a CEX like Bitget offering this kinda promo for both new and existing users...    Thanks OP for the early heads up 👍
    • I saw Taiko on my TL yesterday but I didn't particularly pay much attention to it... But it seem they are on a good path and have forged some reputable partnerships along the way...  I have to say it's association with big guns of the industry like OKX, Kucoin etc makes it a good prospect and if you can get some of the coins early in the Bitget Pre-Market trading as you said, it will probably be a good investment in a long run! 
us