Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Considering your last points, I think BWB could list above $1 but it will take a while to challenge BNB but since the exchange has being investing in their ecosystem, it might not take a long time to see BWB outperformed BNB. Anyways, I think we rather focus on getting more points on the Wallet to position well for the drop. 
    • I saw about $2000 giveaway event on Bitget Twitter official account. Users just hàve to complete a simple task and fill a form to be eligible. 
    • Is obvious that Solana chain meme continue to lead in the crypto industry. We have seen massive surge in ****, WEN, WIF, MYRO, ANALOS, SILLY, BOM and a lots more. Every trader vision is to grab this token early to minimize FOMO.  Recently, a new Sol meme is trending with similar characteristic to SHIB, DOGE, and ****, Japanese beckoning cat. $MANEKI symbolizes good luck, success, prosperity, wisdom and leadership in Japan. It is believed that MANEKI is a legendary leader with the wisdom of ages and the power to bring fortune to those who rally under its banners. It has a total supply of 8.888,888,888 MANEKI with $156 million marketcap and currently trading on top exchanges like Bitget, and Coinbase. There is also a 435,000 MANEKI airdrop on Bitget for new and existing users.
us